• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it took them almost exactly 3 months to finish the DSII LP (started July 10th), assuming they would do the Lost Crowns, I would say another 1-2 months?

With Bloodborne in Feb I doubt they could squeeze in another complete Souls playthrough before then- But personally I would love to see a blind (to some extent) playthrough just to see how they react differently than with a guide.

croten

Lol it took them almost exactly 3 months to finish the DSII LP (started July 10th), assuming they would do the Lost Crowns, I would say another 1-2 months?

With Bloodborne in Feb I doubt they could squeeze in another complete Souls playthrough before then- But personally I would love to see a blind (to some extent) playthrough just to see how they react differently than with a guide.

The only way they could do a blind LP would be to get Matt and Woolie but Matt doesn't seem to like the souls games so I don't think he would be up for it.

Shit DP. Sorry guys, time to commit sudoku

Alfebit

Banned

FkRsUs9.gif

Aww shit my vita came.

I hope they don't do a bloodborme playthrough, moslty cause I'm going to have a hard time ignoring it since I won't be able to play it for maybe another 3 years

The only way they could do a blind LP would be to get Matt and Woolie but Matt doesn't seem to like the souls games so I don't think he would be up for it.

Semi-Blind then, I kinda wanna see Pat's reaction to whatever things fresh before he had time to process it lol.

Xiraiya

The film takes place in a unnamed sub-Saharan African serengeti. It would make more sense for them to have the features of the people of the region, no? It's just consistency.

Well I can see the logic in that, and that would be interesting. But personality and also voice wise, African people aren't my first thought when I think of Lion King characters in human form, I could see a handful of the characters be colored definitely, but the Lions aren't really portrayed in a way that make's me think of them like that.

Well I can see the logic in that, and that would be interesting. But personality and also voice wise, African people aren't my first thought when I think of Lion King characters in human form, I could see a handful of the characters be colored definitely, but the Lions aren't really portrayed in a way that make's me think of them like that.
Boradway tho
carousel_399.jpg

But the real question is.. is it fun? Or atleast enjoyable to play?

IDK, you can get a motherfucking grappling chain, you decide.
:p

It definitely looks fun and already better than DA2 (which isn't that hard to accomplish). I'm not that far into the video myself and it's been a while since I played DA:O, so I can't really comment with too much authority either way. Of course, the main draw of a game like that should be the story and the mechanics around that, which is something Jesse isn't going to spoil too much.

Nordicus

Wolf Guy was such a disappointment after Akumetsu. It takes a lot for me to straight up call a manga series misogynistic but god damn, Wolf Guy STAAAHP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom