• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

Meanwhile, in Korra season 3...

Spoilers for season 3, don't read if haven't watched:
There are straight up multiple deaths in it

Village

I wish Avatar got a blu ray collection with Korra included

Yas

cm5f8xR.gif

( I need an excuse to use this gif )

360pages

I think Avatar is a better written show than Naruto, but I guess I always loved the world of Naruto more. Because it always feels that their is more to discover and more people to meet and what not. The world around the story of Naruto is far Superior to the story itself.

That is why I wouldn't mind a part 3 to Naruto if it focused on a new cast, or hell an entirely new village and having a character that has a similar theme. One of the biggest flaws in Naruto is that the title character gets so much focus that the world is pushed in the background.

Zenfalcia

Thanks, Sylvia.

I just got done with an exam earlier today that I had been preparing for and am tired, so my mental capacity had nothing to contribute to discussions of FF13 or Avatar, other than I couldn't care much either way for them.

Same here. I dont have a big interest in avatar and no interest in ff13. This is best gaf though! We can talk about anything!

Same here. I dont have a big interest in avatar and no interest in ff13. This is best gaf though! We can talk about anything!
Then how about Twilight Princess. Replayed a little bit of it yesterday and plan to continue it this weekend. It kinda came about after all the Hyrule Warriors I've been playing, and it's one of those games I have plenty of criticisms for, but everytime I play it I enjoy it just as much as the others. Except Majora's Mask, but that's just 'cause that game's on a whole other level.

Zenfalcia

Then how about Twilight Princess. Replayed a little bit of it yesterday and plan to continue it this weekend. It kinda came about after all the Hyrule Warriors I've been playing, and it's one of those games I have plenty of criticisms for, but everytime I play it I enjoy it just as much as the others. Except Majora's Mask, but that's just 'cause that game's on a whole other level.

Sadly I've only played link's awakenning and link between worlds. Yeah...
I'll fix it when i get the games and finish it sometime in the future.

croten

I always like it until I get to the wolf sections. Then I just stop playing.

I need to beat Twilight Princess. it's so far in my backlog I forget sometimes

Came back to pc to check something, checked thread as well, did my duty as a friender and proud citizen of the hypest thread on GAF and shilled the show. Now sleep time once more.

Zenfalcia

Came back to pc to check something, checked thread as well, did my duty as a friender and proud citizen of the hypest thread on GAF and shilled the show. Now sleep time once more.

I saw that shill.. it needed more shilling in it. You forgot to mention the biggest important part of the podcast!
Zach

I always like it until I get to the wolf sections. Then I just stop playing.
So one hour in, huh?

Eh, I don't mind the Wolf Link sections but they're not the best. I more had a problem with a lot of the dungeons feeling incredibly linear and the puzzles being completely uninspired and being based off of something from OOT in one form of another.

That and the aliasing, as I've recently discovered. For some reason I've never felt like my eyes were being assaulted by the lack of AA as they have with this game now.

Fuck, why do I like this game despite me having a laundry list of problems and criticisms with it?

croten

So one hour in, huh?

Eh, I don't mind the Wolf Link sections but they're not the best. I more had a problem with a lot of the dungeons feeling incredibly linear and the puzzles being completely uninspired and being based off of something from OOT in one form of another.

That and the aliasing, as I've recently discovered. For some reason I've never felt like my eyes were being assaulted by the lack of AA as they have with this game now.

Fuck, why do I like this game despite me having a laundry list of problems and criticisms with it?
Because fanboyism? I don't know, I think it's almost the weakest in the series

So one hour in, huh?

I really don't like TP, and I hate the wolf sections, but it looks dang pretty on Dolphin at 1080p with AA.

I'm gunna try to finally finish it one day, by using an AR code to make enemies do 3X more damage. That should make it a little bit more exciting.

360pages

Sunshine isn't as good as the others simply due to how it was made and a large sum of missions are just bad and time consuming. It had the largest amount of bullshit to complete a simple mission.

Sunshine isn't as good as the others simply due to how it was made and a large sum of missions are just bad and time consuming. It had the largest amount of bullshit to complete a simple mission.
And the Blue Coins, can't forget those things.

Fuck those fucking coins, god dammit.

joe2187

Banned
Started MonHun4, but I quickly started the Bayo2 demo again, because I forgot about weapon switching...

Oh god

WoolieSoGood.Jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom