• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst is a weekend deal on steam right now. Im considering it, but I've watched like, less than 100 episodes of naruto and don't really plan on watching/reading the rest. I just need to know if you can play as Tsunade.

You can play as Tsunade
in a bikini

...is that seriously what they are called?

Yeah I said that and then I remember some of the moves Persona Sho has...but whatever he's now in my rotation, along with my main Chie, and Kanji...sorry...

Nah, that's just what I call them. Sho and Minazuki are just boring names.

What happened to Aigis?

JoJo94

You can play as Tsunade
in a bikini

Nah, that's just what I call them. Sho and Minazuki are just boring names.

What happened to Aigis?

...I think the names you gave them work though...even if they are almost as bad a pun as tsundeready.

I have not practiced her for so long that I have to relearn her basically. Was never great with her to begin with. She and Adachi are probably next to learn. Tough though since a lot of the new characters are a ton of fun.

You can play as Tsunade
in a bikini

bJCpHL3.png

...I think the names you gave them work though...even if they are almost as bad a pun as tsundeready.

I have not practiced her for so long that I have to relearn her basically. Was never great with her to begin with. She and Adachi are probably next to learn. Tough though since a lot of the new characters are a ton of fun.

Sounds good. Don't forget to practice with your main.

Enjoy.
Terumi is better.

Dying!

...then you realize Tsunade is actually super old.

Not old. Experienced!

and they just did JoJo poses in Denki-Gai. Anime of the Season? Anime of the Season.

I would never forget that!!! I'll switch between them all and will eventually get to the story mode.

haha haha haha...ew...

You should really do the story mode. Its structure is way better than the Arena's garbage story mode. Also, the story itself is more interesting.

Rutti

You know before joining this thread I didn't ever think about arguing waifus and shit but here I am again.
Anko is the best

JoJo94

and they just did JoJo poses in Denki-Gai. Anime of the Season? Anime of the Season.

You should really do the story mode. Its structure is way better than the Arena's garbage story mode. Also, the story itself is more interesting.

Yeah, I've seen you guys mention it. I haven't had time to do the story...except for one day that I just did Golden Arena mode...

I've never liked Hinata. She seemed like the tropiest character of them all. I even like Sakura more.
All about dat ass.

Oh Hinata is a giant trope I won't argue that...it's a trope I like that.

Still hate Sakura fucking cock teasing Naruto jk

Yeah, I've seen you guys mention it. I haven't had time to do the story...except for one day that I just did Golden Arena mode...

Oh Hinata is a giant trope I won't argue that...it's a trope I like that.

Still hate Sakura fucking cock teasing Naruto jk

Hinata is mind fucking Naruto everytime she sees him. She craves that D. And everyone freaking knows it.

Wait why are we talking about this?

I can't remember much from Naruto but isn't she basically the same character arch type that Sakura was in the beginning of Fate/Stay Night?

I've not seen Fate/Stay Night but she's the quiet shy girl that's secretly into the main character. One of the most common shonen tropes ever.

JoJo94

Hinata is mind fucking Naruto everytime she sees him. She craves that D. And everyone freaking knows it.

Wait why are we talking about this?

Well you have a demon inside you girls are interested in the D even more...it's canon...

Because of Crackpebbles and Phantom...and me...

Zenfalcia

I've not seen Fate/Stay Night but she's the quiet shy girl that's secretly into the main character. One of the most common shonen tropes ever.

Everyone love tropes! Short loli that is always tsundere. If a girl loves hanging out a library she loves books and is shy. etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom