• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

1cd.gif

I see what you mean. Guess its Stone Ocean then.

Actually forget Pat (jk).

Nuke Soda

Glad we are getting 7 episodes of the bug island game. I like that they are doing something new for this shitstorm, of course we all voted on it, but that is beside the point.

Hm do you guys think it would be better to buy a 2ds and more games or an xl with less games?
Will you transport either the device you buy around often? I think the 2DS is more built for play at home, but saving money to buy a few more games is better if you don't have to worry about it being beaten up.

Xiraiya

The first one was Call of Cthulhu that is done and several other 7 part-ers, then there should be some one-offs.

I believe it's 7 parts for 4 highly requested games and that's it, for shitstorm, because the options were 4 games, or a month of one-offs, not both.

I believe it's 7 parts for 4 highly requested games and that's it, for shitstorm, because the options were 4 games, or a month of one-offs, not both.
They actually decided on a mix, which you can see in the YouTube comment for the first part of Cthulu.

There's three weeks of 7 parters, then one week of one-offs.

croten

Hm do you guys think it would be better to buy a 2ds and more games or an xl with less games?

Do you care about 3D at all? I use a 2DS and I think it's great, supposedly more comfortable too

Well I will be going to school often so yeah I guess ill be getting the XL and smash and ill buy myself polkamon and preorder Q while im at it.

If you're going to school I assume you have a bag? In that case the 2DS is fine.

360pages

And the Blue Coins, can't forget those things.

Fuck those fucking coins, god dammit.

Don't forget the "Do X to get to a stage to do a platforming challenge" I actually don't mind fluud, but the hotel levels simply sucked and were not fun. The game was super linear compared to 64

(You could do most stars in any order, but you still had to get the main stars in every world.)

I don't use 3D on my XL much either, but I just love that I can fold it and protect the screens. Thats the one thing I always wish I could do with my Vita

I actually really liked the Chrono Trigger LP. It is one of my top 5.

Also, I Matt said on tumblr that the Yakusa 4 LP was one of their least watched. I really liked that one, too. What is everyone's opinions of that LP?

I loved Yakuza 4, one of my favourite LPs

3 or 4 people LPs get too hectic, 2 is the optimal number, 3 also increases the chance of Liam being there, which you really don't want, so anytime he's not part of a duo, it's a win for me.
2DS all the way, much comfier, and the 3D was pointless anyway. just use headphones when you play, the mono speakers on it suck

Just tried to talk to a friend who likes Naruto.

giphy.gif

Apparently it's ending, did you know?

I hope this GIF conveys the proper mixture of not giving a fuck and being extremely irritated

Holy shit, I'm dying watching the 2nd episode of Denki-Gai.
They got fucking pantsu eating races and gentle ball touching. So good.

Edit: Now they're shit talking people who have more than one waifu. This is amazing.

JoJo94

Random thing to Phantom sine you mentioned it I think I like Persona less Sho better don't know why yet still practicing stuff.

Nevermind...I don't know which one...

Random thing to Phantom sine you mentioned it I think I like Persona less Sho better don't know why yet still practicing stuff.

I havent played it yet but I already like persona sho more cause he has the best insta kill in the game.

Well, PerSHOna is considered better than NoSHOna. NoSHOna is still pretty good, though. Just use the one you like better.

Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst is a weekend deal on steam right now. Im considering it, but I've watched like, less than 100 episodes of naruto and don't really plan on watching/reading the rest. I just need to know if you can play as Tsunade.

JoJo94

Well, PerSHOna is considered better than NoSHOna. NoSHOna is still pretty good, though. Just use the one you like better.

...is that seriously what they are called?

Yeah I said that and then I remember some of the moves Persona Sho has...but whatever he's now in my rotation, along with my main Chie, and Kanji...sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom