• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Eh, you can probably get the entire story of Naruto up to this point by Playing Storm 1-3 without all the useless filler.

Go for getting Storm 3 if you are interested in the story. Get Revolution if you just want to play fight.

Deets man, don't leave me hangin
Its from this one arc where Naruto, her and two other guys no one cares about are in the forest and naruto has to take a piss and goes to a near by waterfall and sees someone dancing naked under the waterfall and its obvious that its Hinata, though you only see her silhouette. Also hinata is more than just the shy girl who like the protagonist shes got a whole character arc and shit. Also shes basically a main character now.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Don't know. I hope we get that Wii game with the haunted city on a mountain.

I remember some guy
(skeleton friender)
posted some time before that they were going to do the ones they already played(Cthulhu and bug island) and that they were gonna do five nights at Freddy's and PT.

Rockk

I think PT and Evil Within are both a given. I would not be surprised if the month ended with a playthrough of Evil Within actually.

I remember some guy
(skeleton friender)
posted some time before that they were going to do the ones they already played(Cthulhu and bug island) and that they were gonna do five nights at Freddy's and PT.
Oh no I really hope they dont do five nights, you cant devote 7 episodes to that shit. Though didnt they say theyd do a few one off?

I think PT and Evil Within are both a given. I would not be surprised if the month ended with a playthrough of Evil Within actually.
No evil within actually, Pats leaving for nippon the day it comes out, everything for the shit storm has already been recorded

Hey 50PPPPeeps were on page 69
Quagmire_by_iKapow.jpg

The thing that made me the angriest about Quacamelee is that I played the whole game and got the true ending with the King skin, then the next day someone released a Unit-01 costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom