• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

FnhbHMw.png

FTFY

Ketkat

So wait, Pat had no intention to become a therapist right?

I wonder what he would've been career-wise if he didn't become the big celebrity he is :)

When you go for a PHD in psych, you either go into Clinical or Research. Its possible he wanted to do research of some kind

Seems kinda crap to just go spilling other peoples business like that. That's one hell of a contract though. Most entertainment contracts don't last that long.
Catching up, this is my takeaway. Regardless of how shit and awful they are to him, he didn't need to drag Matt and Pat's business into it.

I wonder what he would've been career-wise if he didn't become the big celebrity he is :)

He would have fully completed his transformation into a dog, get adopted by Matt and be forced to deal with Matt's antics for the rest of his life.

So basically, the same thing he's doing now.

Really quick...

I am currently in the market for a Waifu Pillow. I have no prior knowledge on the subject, but need one for guests of our dorm room to use when they sleep over.

Can anyone explain to me the steps to go through when looking for a good Waifu Pillow and make some suggestions as to what I should buy?

Just search Amazon and J-List for "Daikimakura" and "Body Pillows"

Jman014

He would have fully completed his transformation into a dog, get adopted by Matt and be forced to deal with Matt's antics for the rest of his life.

So basically, the same thing he's doing now.

Also continue to be the best out of the four best friends at Third Strike.

Catching up, this is my takeaway. Regardless of how shit and awful they are to him, he didn't need to drag Matt and Pat's business into it.

Very true. That's tacky shit to do. I stopped asking about how their deals works because none of my business.

Besides, they're very vocal about certain things. If something was up, we'd find out and try to help.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Really quick...

I am currently in the market for a Waifu Pillow. I have no prior knowledge on the subject, but need one for guests of our dorm room to use when they sleep over.

Can anyone explain to me the steps to go through when looking for a good Waifu Pillow and make some suggestions as to what I should buy?
Anime conventions can cover you. They're like $30. Or just go online.
get a Liamed approved pillow.

Hannibal.

Duplolas

Banned
Just finished reading through the article that was posted earlier about Machinima.

If everything that is said in it is true, it doesn't matter than TBFP is locked into a contract with them for 10 more years, Machinima is going to die way before that! And even if its not, it seems you can do whatever the fuck you want to Machinima during that time.

I may be wrong, but it seems you could literally bash Machinima every single episode and they either wouldn't care enough to keep you from doing it, or would just be too lazy to tell you to stop/edit it out.

My advice would to be what he said he did in the article, got a lawyer to look over the contract which told him everything he could and couldn't do. Nothing is better than LEGALLY fucking with someone, knowing that they can't do anything about it.

How great would it be if every single episode of TBFP on Machinima could LEGALLY be a bashfest where all they did was Slam
and welcome to the Jam
these fuckers?

croten

Really quick...

Start with the best one
bayo_daki_ex02.jpg

Duplolas

Banned
Start with the best one
bayo_daki_ex02.jpg

Give me the BEST
"Worst"
Waifu Pillow I can buy. It needs to be partially clothed. So no exposed nipples or nether region, but besides that, the sky is the limit.

I need something that is just over the line of creepyness that I know they won't do this:

tumblr_mhrbp337Ib1qzyznvo4_250.gif

But that it still is sexy as fuck.

Maybe something... Furry?

Jman014

Give me the BEST
"Worst"
Waifu Pillow I can buy. It needs to be partially clothed. So no exposed nipples or nether region, but besides that, the sky is the limit.

I need something that is just over the line of creepyness that I know they won't do this:

You can look for the Blade Wolf one. Woolie got one through the mailbag awhile back.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Give me the BEST
"Worst"

But that it still is sexy as fuck.

Maybe something... Furry?
Here's a suggestion:
Get the one Liam's holding.

360pages

God damnit, I do wonder what the writer of Naruto is going to do once it's finished. I wouldn't mind a new series set in the same world or another one. As long as he doesn't try to do anything grounded in reality. I'd take a look.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
God damnit, I do wonder what the writer of Naruto is going to do once it's finished. I wouldn't mind a new series set in the same world or another one. As long as he doesn't try to do anything grounded in reality. I'd take a look.
Well, whatever he makes, it will never surpass naruto. He might turn into the J.K.Rowling of manga.

Rutti

I hope he gets to do some crazy passion project with minimal editorial influence.

360pages

I think most of Naruto's problems was the fact that he didn't have any other projects he was doing. So he tried to cram every idea he had into a story even if it didn't work. Like if the writer of Berserk instead of doing Berserk and Idol master, he just put idolmaster stuff in Berserk

If anything I really hope he continues on the one shot he wrote Mario. Its about a mafioso love story kinda.
I love how Sai is in the picture, like he's important or something.
I still dont understand how some people still think that Hinata is unimportant...

360pages

I fucking know right
He is the silver the hedgehog/zoroark of Naruto characters

People who liked Sasuke hated him because he wasn't Sasuke and people who hated Sasuke hated him because he acted too much like him.

He then proceeds to vanish after his introduction arc and show up less then Kiba from there. Despite a major point of his arc was working together with Team seven.

Actually the whole thing is pretty funny.

New Naruto project

Starts with a movie

So yeah

Cant stop wont stop

Dunno why they thought Naruto was actually ending when saint seiya still getting series

Naruto as a franchise was never going to die with the manga, and there's no reason for it to. Of course, it would be awesome if they were making a thing with new characters, but whatever.

Anung

Un Rama

Totally. Any contractual agreements the guys are in is none of our business, regardless of what the broteam guys are going through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom