• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duplolas

Banned
I Saw this at a thrift store once and I was like.. What... The heck.

JTYD0EW.gif

If you can.

There are some things you should know about combat. Every time you use an attack that isn't a wicked weave your combo worth drops by half so try and incorporate them into your combos and wicked weaves reset your combo worth

Didn't know that! Does her gun keep a combo going? I haven't touched it really.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
SAO Being Bad --------> Drugs ----------> Duck Penises

I honestly need a flow chart to understand how each of these topics went from one to another.
Here's a flow chart to help you understand the avatar situation:
random->early frienders-> eyepatch->normal->lewd->team shameless-> not lewd-> pat-> true frienders-> skeletons-> spoopy(current)
Everytime I see that, it just looks like the most fake fan-made nonsense ever.
I know it sounds bullshit but believe it.

Duplolas

Banned
Here's a flow chart to help you understand the avatar situation:
random->early frienders-> eyepatch->normal->lewd->team shameless-> not lewd-> pat-> true frienders-> skeletons-> spoopy(current)

I know it sounds bullshit but believe it.
Did you know that Naruto is actually Jesus?
And Naruto said unto Sasuke "Believe it" the word the lord dattebayo.

Duplolas

Banned
Really quick...

I am currently in the market for a Waifu Pillow. I have no prior knowledge on the subject, but need one for guests of our dorm room to use when they sleep over.

Can anyone explain to me the steps to go through when looking for a good Waifu Pillow and make some suggestions as to what I should buy?

That's ridiculous. Hope they break free of the Machinima menace.

Really quick...

I am currently in the market for a Waifu Pillow. I have no prior knowledge on the subject, but need one for guests of our dorm room to use when they sleep over.

Can anyone explain to me the steps to go through when looking for a good Waifu Pillow and make some suggestions as to what I should buy?

...Uh, my dad used to own a body pillow when he was going through back spasms. I guess one that is long enough to support you as you sleep.

So wait, Pat had no intention to become a therapist right?

I wonder what he would've been career-wise if he didn't become the big celebrity he is :)

Grocery bag man

Seems kinda crap to just go spilling other peoples business like that. That's one hell of a contract though. Most entertainment contracts don't last that long.

Bro team went through alot of shit with mahinama, I think its excusable

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So they're gonna be with machinima until the first videogame apocalypse? Are they terminators?
The New York Times just did something pretty "HIP".

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/10/technology/league-of-legends-graphic.html?_r=0

Don't know whether or not to laugh at them for doing it, or be proud.

UNREAL ENGINE FOR FREE?

WOULD YOU SAY ITS.................................................................................
UNREAL!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!
Oh my god, this must be how I get to gaf gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom