• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

A story about two murders, huh. Well, if you think you can pull it off, then go for it. I thought about something like that,

Though it was more about a lonely and abused girl finding a Cthulhu like monster pretending to be human and feeding it people while she slowly went insane, not because of the monster. More due to the fact that the more she spent killing people the less she cared about human life as a whole and became numb to it.

You just wanna be around when it gets lewd. I'm onto you.

ibwdpqhiJ4zLVV.png

You read me like a book....

croten

A story about two murders, huh. Well, if you think you can pull it off, then go for it. I thought about something like that,

Though it was more about a lonely and abused girl finding a Cthulhu like monster pretending to be human and feeding it people while she slowly went insane, not because of the monster. More due to the fact that the more she spent killing people the less she cared about human life as a whole and became numb to it.

That sounds a lot like Heavens Feel
except replace Cthulhu with creepy bug controlling grandfather

360pages

That sounds a lot like Heavens Feel
except replace Cthulhu with creepy bug controlling grandfather

The monster takes the form as a beautiful woman, who slowly pushes the girl into killing people and what not. Actually the girl starts off quite nice despite her past.

I still have Cyber Demon Slayer Jesus on my backlog.

360pages

That moment when you realize that Bug Island actually has a lot of interesting enemy types.

It really reminds me of an early RE game.

Fitts

I stopped watching the Dark Souls 2 playthrough after Smelter. I just don't have the time to watch all the content they're posting, (a good problem to have) really want to finish Prison Break, and am itching to watch the Shitstorm. I did, however, watch the finale. Did any bosses give Woolie trouble after Smelter and when did he get the Mad Warrior helmet?

EDIT: This thread is 3 spooky 5 me.

I try my best to act completely normal.

I'm pretty sure I have failed this completely. Even just sharing one or two responses with Pat is kind of surreal and doesn't actually feel like I'm talking to the actual person in the videos. It's weird, so I can see why people have trouble with not knowing how to act.

I think it's because I've played a lot of fightan game with him, but I don't get that anymore. I'm more nervous talking to you.
Was nervous when he asked to mic up last time though, but that's more because I don't ever use that thing, and cause I like to cuss a blue streak when I'm playing fighters.

360pages

I stopped watching the Dark Souls 2 playthrough after Smelter. I just don't have the time to watch all the content they're posting, (a good problem to have) really want to finish Prison Break, and am itching to watch the Shitstorm. I did, however, watch the finale. Did any bosses give Woolie trouble after Smelter and when did he get the Mad Warrior helmet?

I think Smelter was the hardest one for him.

Prison Break is perfect though, not too long that it wears itself thin, I liked call of C, but I'm having more fun with Bug Island.

Fitts

I think Smelter was the hardest one for him.

Prison Break is perfect though, not too long that it wears itself thin, I liked call of C, but I'm having more fun with Bug Island.

They're playing Escape From Bug Island?! Oh man... that Shitstorm video from last year (or was it two years ago?) is one of my favorites they've ever done!

Alfebit

Banned

They're not done with DS2, they're going to do the DLC as well.

Rutti

Continuing on Jesus I once read a manga that followed an aspiring rock singer who had a unnaturally charismatic voice. It was a weird manga that followed shounen formula but with forming a rock band.
It was later revealed that the singer was a clone of Jesus and that's why his voice was so charismatic.

It was a decent manga that ran like 80 chapters. for some reason I don't remember it's name.

Duplolas

Banned
SAO Being Bad --------> Drugs ----------> Duck Penises

I honestly need a flow chart to understand how each of these topics went from one to another.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Continuing on Jesus I once read a manga that followed an aspiring rock singer who had a unnaturally charismatic voice. It was a weird manga that followed shounen formula but with forming a rock band.
It was later revealed that the singer was a clone of Jesus and that's why his voice was so charismatic.

It was a decent manga that ran like 80 chapters. for some reason I don't remember it's name.
I feel like I remember that manga too.
However, I do remember reading the Jesus Manga.
manga-messiah.jpg

croten

Yah, but at least I can get by with no damage now. Dodging is so simple with one button.

There are some things you should know about combat. Every time you use an attack that isn't a wicked weave your combo worth drops by half so try and incorporate them into your combos and wicked weaves reset your combo worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom