• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer it if we talked about mangos and animus and lewd stuff instead of nasty fish and basking sharks please.

But I know cool stuffs about the horrible horribleness of the ocean and how bugs will fucking kill you if they wanted to.

You know Octopus are basically serial killers? They would escape their tanks in aquariums, and eat fish in other exhibits. They would even learn guard cycle times, so they wouldn't get caught.

How does Randy Pitchford still have a job in game development?

He's a hack.

They same could be said for David Cage and Peter Molyneux. People like their games for whatever reason.

But I know cool stuffs about the horrible horribleness of the ocean and how bugs will fucking kill you if they wanted to.

You know Octopus are basically serial killers? They would escape their tanks in aquariums, and eat fish in other exhibits. They would even learn guard cycle times, so they wouldn't get caught.

That's radical. Octopuses are legit.

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member

Dude they even unscrew the lids off of jars to eat whatever's inside.

JC Sera

I'd prefer it if we talked about mangos and animus and lewd stuff instead of nasty fish and basking sharks please.
I'm sure we could find a mid ground

This is always one of my favourite octopus videos

I tried so hard to get into that series...
It's just not fun to me. Even the humor feels off, despite them clearly referencing things I love.

I gave it a chance when it was free on PSplus. I hated it.

I gave it a chance with KB/M. I hated it.

I hate the humor. I hate the gunplay. I hate the quests. I even hate the commercials. I hate everything abut the series.

Archgan

Did anyone here read the latest Gintama? Shit's getting hype.

Edit: Also, I like Borderlands. They aren't the greatest games but I have fun playing through them.

mrhej

Ooo are we shitting on Borderlands?

You shouldn't announce a GOTY edition that claims to have all DLC then release more DLC later on. Fuck that.

They're... Pretty good.
Guess they like to be decoys.
Hehe.

He stole his job, just like how he stole the ACM money

Sega ain't getting that money back.

Village

It can be fun but it's a hugeeee grindfest, which i feel alot of the zaibatsu fanbase are not fans of.

If you are into the post game that much and you really want a specific gun maybe, but you don't have to grind in borderlands, the only time I have ever needed to grind in borderlands 2 was finding cosmetic shit and leveling up for the super ultra mega Dark Souls fuck you difficulty in that comes in the DLC. That if you don't have the right class, you have to bring friends, and even then its still hard.

Village

It's not bad, but I find it extremely boring. The memes don't make it any better.

I would like to then tell you that most jokes in the game aren't meme related, they are however stupid, both smart stupid and stupid stupid. Whether that appeals to you or not, your mileage may very.

Village

Borderlands is fun as fuck with friends, but yeah their memes need to end
here, Jack.

Good thing you murder him in the end of two.

That guy was a jerk. Good job whoever at gearbox channeled their inner asshole to create that level of Dbag/sexist/racist/homophobic/sociopathic/narcissistic asshat. How I'm like fuck you 5 minutes into the game.

croten

I would like to then tell you that most jokes in the game aren't meme related, they are however stupid, both smart stupid and stupid stupid. Whether that appeals to you or not, your mileage may very.

They reference nearly every single meme that existed

Good thing you murder him in the end of two.

That guy was a jerk. Good job whoever at gearbox channeled their inner asshole to create that level of Dbag/sexist/racist/homophobic/sociopathic/narcissistic asshat. How I'm like fuck you 5 minutes into the game.

You could argue Handsome Jack was a bigger dick than Kenny/Arvo. But let's not set this thread on fire.

I think Borderlands is really good personally. I'd be more interested in Pre Sequel if it came out any other month, especially when it comes out the same day as the Evil Within.

Village

They reference nearly every single meme that existed

While that can't be true because meme's have existed before... the internet and there is plenty a meme not in bl2.

All I said was, most of the jokes aren't meme's they are situational, and stupid.Smart stupid and dumb stupid.

I'd rather have a good Aliens game than either Borderlands games.
Alien_Isolation.jpg

Good thing we got both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom