• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien_Isolation.jpg

Good thing we got both

Alien isolation is an alien game not an aliens game

Christ, borderlands has the worst example of humor in any video game in recent memory, its literally just "hey guys this thing fucking exists!"

Yes, agree completely. I've never seen humor fall so flat in a video game, and yet be pushed so obnoxiously hard. It's really abrasive.

or Quint, don't forget Quint.

You know Quint wasn't really that much of an asshole right? Pat just hated him because he was never around for that sidemission he was trying to do.

Village

I'd rather have a good Aliens game than either Borderlands games.

I like what aliens inspired, rather than aliens.

So if given the choice, I would choose borderlands everytime. However If i had to choose between metroid and BL or Halo and BL thats a different conversation

Borderlands is a fine game. And that's all I have to say about that.

I've been trying Terra Battle by Mistwalker. It's not revolutionary, but it's not offensive in its F2P mechanics.

Archgan

Yes it is.
I wonder if this is going to be a definite fights or are they going to stretch these rivalries further.

This is about the latest Gintama.
This whole arc feels like Gintama is going to end. Unless these fights end in a draw or they escape, I don't see how this can't be the battle. I really hope this isn't the last arc, though.

croten

While that can't be true because meme's have existed before... the internet and there is plenty a meme not in bl2.

All I said was, most of the jokes aren't meme's they are situational, and stupid.Smart stupid and dumb stupid.

Nope just boring and unfunny.

"I used to be a vault hunter like you but I took a bullet in the kn-"FUCK YOU!

Rutti

This is about the latest Gintama.
This whole arc feels like Gintama is going to end. Unless these fights end in a draw or they escape, I don't see how this can't be the battle. I really hope this isn't the last arc, though.

Gintama spoilers:
Same. It feels this came out of nowhere so I hope it won't end yet but at the same time these fights have to happen to have decent climax and if they happen and the series won't end then the final encounter will feel cheaper

Xiraiya

More Lancer? Sweet! I was pissed at how little he was in Heavens Feel
I hated Lancer in Zero, his whole deal just irks me, and so then I start Fate Stay Night UBW and I'm like, somehow the new Lancer looks even more annoying than the previous one.

Always Lancers.

Archgan

Gintama spoilers:
Same. It feels this came out of nowhere so I hope it won't end yet but at the same time these fights have to happen to have decent climax and if they happen and the series won't end then the final encounter will feel cheaper

Gintama:
One of the things that really makes this seem like the last arc is Kondo and Hijikata saying this is their last request. Also, it feels like one of the reoccurring characters is going to die and that never happens.

Although, Katsura is no where to be seen and I don't think Gintama could end without him.

wamberz1

I hated Lancer in Zero, his whole deal just irks me, and so then I start Fate Stay Night UBW and I'm like, somehow the new Lancer looks even more annoying than the previous one.

Always Lancers.

Lancer's a fucking badass in ataraxia

But hey at least he's not as bad as assassin *laughter*

Always Lancers.

Lancer is great in UBW. Nobody likes F/Z lancer, but he's a fan favorite in F/SN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom