• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rutti

Gintama:
One of the things that really makes this seem like the last arc is Kondo and Hijikata saying this is their last request. Also, it feels like one of the reoccurring characters is going to die and that never happens.

Although, Katsura is no where to be seen and I don't think Gintama could end without him.

Gintama:

Well they did say "first and last request" so it could mean just that they really don't like requesting them and they express that. You are right about Zura tho. Thinking more about it I don't think this is the end unless they are rushing to end the series some reason.

Thanks, I'm blind now. Anyway, I really need to get around to playing Earthbound, but with no Wii U that's not going to happen. I really wish they made it 3DS compatible.

Did you not know that a fanmade Mother 4 was in the works?

I didn't! I'm not on starman.net forums.

I'm ashamed of being a huge Mother fan and not hearing about this fan game. :(

I'm excited !!!!!

ElTopo

Banned
Sorry if it's been asked but are they playing Alien Isolation for the Shitstorm? It's pretty much perfect for them. I doubt they could complete it in 7 parts but maybe they start it for the last week of the Shitstorm and just continue until it's done?

I know Matt and Woolie are big fans of the Alien/Predator franchise.

Sorry if it's been asked but are they playing Alien Isolation for the Shitstorm? It's pretty much perfect for them. I doubt they could complete it in 7 parts but maybe they start it for the last week of the Shitstorm and just continue until it's done?

They said on the podcast that they might do a video for it maybe, but its not in the plans for a 7 day thing.

I Remember that Wii Homebrew thing where the guy made a port of 1 -3 Mother games. Like the guys said on the podcast many times. WAIT until the project is done before you release it. God damn

Pretty sure that this has been a thing for a while.

I didn't! I'm not on starman.net forums.

I'm ashamed of being a huge Mother fan and not hearing about this fan game. :(

I'm excited !!!!!

Heh, I'm surprised. I haven't played any Mother games and I still knew about it.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
reminds me of this
nobodies club could be as bad as that though
I hope
Thanks for showing me this comic, its great. If I were to use it to describe what happen, it looked something like this:
6AmJslo.jpg
Also I think I know what smegma means so, uh....thanks again.
i've watch a bit of it whats the deal with that anime anyways
Its trying to be a better SAO.

JC Sera

i've watch a bit of it whats the deal with that anime anyways
Its to the romantic comedy shoujo genre what OPM is to the shounen/superhero genre
does anyone here read mob psycho
Thanks for showing me this comic, its great. If I were to use it to describe what happen, it looked something like this:

Also I think I know what smegma means so, uh....thanks again.
;)
everyone knows a mort

How about this? League or Dota. Go.

I played more LoL but I recognize that Dota is better. I hate Moba's though
LTTP, same opinion as Croten.
I have a weakness for the waifus in league though, Sona da bess
These threads are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
But it will most likely be very lewd.
Mama always told me BestGAF is as BestGAF does.

Archgan

They might do a one-off for the Shitstorm but I think they already recorded the 7 part long LP's. I hope that they do a full LP after the Shitstorm, though.

croten

I used to do that. My name doesn't really work though because it's an actual thing. Also, my name has become synonymous with the FX show.
It's Archer

You'd like Fate/Stay Night then.

Me pushing F/SN is going to be happening from now on

This. We need more Liam and less Woolie. An EB LP with both Liam and Pat sounds hype.

Yeah. I remember someone made an entry that was just talking shit about me. It was pretty funny.

After Barkley? Fuck yeah. That Duo works well.

I also want a Pat stares at a thing. Just like Merc kings No audio, just pat talking to himself.

Woo, I won.
I convinced my anime club to watch nozaki instead of no game no life.
They then proceeded to kick me out again.

Stories like this make me glad I never checked out my highschool anime club.

I'd be in their all day trying to get those weabs off their doujins long enough just to glance at Trigun or Akumetsu...
oh god.

360pages

People pushing fate, it makes me smile.

Tsukihime is something you should read next after Fate/Hollow. It's their first VN, it's getting remake as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom