• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

wamberz1

What order should I watch the Fate/ stuff? There seems to be a bunch of things.

Fate/zero and the new Fate/stay night directly spoil one another, so i guess it doesn't really matter. Just remember whatever you do, DO NOT WATCH THE DEEN FATE/STAY NIGHT

I would say watch zero first though

What order should I watch the Fate/ stuff? There seems to be a bunch of things.

Fate/Zero, then watch the new Fate/Stay Night anime (animated by the same people). If you enjoyed those and want to experience more of the story, then play the visual novel, since this anime only covers one of three possible routes for Fate/Stay Night.

I turned 16 today and I didn't do anything for my birthday yet, it being the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. As I was thinking about where to go for dinner I startrd wondering if you frienders have any crazy birthday stories to tell.
I'm legal now oh jeez

Rizzi

I turned 16 today and I didn't do anything for my birthday yet, it being the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. As I was thinking about where to go for dinner I startrd wondering if you frienders have any crazy birthday stories to tell.
I'm legal now oh jeez
So young..

I'm legal now oh jeez

I like to work on my birthday and tell customers that so they leave me higher tips. Its not crazy, but oh well.

Also, happy birthday!

I'm legal now oh jeez

Happy Birthday, Duder! My birthdays have all been pretty tame. Nothing crazy ever happens.

Archgan

I'm legal now oh jeez

Wow, you're young.
Says the almost 18 year old.

Edit: Also, Happy Birthday!

I'm legal now oh jeez
Shit, I think you win for youngest friender. Couple of us are 17 though.

Oh, geez, I forgot to say Happy Birthday... HAPPY DAY OF YOUR BIRTH.

I'm legal now oh jeez

Happy birthday.

My birthdays are super lame.

croten

I'm legal now oh jeez

Happy birthday! but 16 though? jesus I thought I was young

I'm legal now oh jeez

Man it's jarring to have teens on GAF, considering most of us swear like sailors.

Happy birthday though.

The craziest thing I ever did on my birthday is buy cigarettes and lotto tickets when I turned 19 :/

My birthdays have all been lame.

Funny thing is, you're not legal in Murica.

wamberz1

I'm legal now oh jeez
Obligatory
comics-death-birthday-199894.jpeg

Man it's jarring to have teens on GAF, considering most of us swear like sailors.

Happy birthday though.

The craziest thing I ever did on my birthday is buy cigarettes and lotto tickets when I turned 19 :/

My birthdays have all been lame.

You know that teenagers swear, right? Like, a lot? I'm turning 19 myself this December. I'm about to hit my peak for video game skills. Feels bad, man.

You know that teenagers swear, right? Like, a lot? I'm turning 19 myself this December. I'm about to hit my peak for video game skills. Feels bad, man.
Teenagers don't swear, that would bad and wrong. They could make a new word, yes, swearing is badong.

Actually I notice Teens and people slightly older than me curse more than anyone else.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Teenagers don't swear, that would bad and wrong. They could make a new word, yes, swearing is badong.

Actually I notice Teens and people slightly older than me curse more than anyone else.
I swear all the time, just not on here because I don't want to be annoying about it / get banned.

Rutti

I'm legal now oh jeez

Happy birthday you babby!

Alfebit

Banned
I'm legal now oh jeez

Late on this but Happy Bursday, friender!

ultimax

Bayo 2 demo is so god damn good.
silver medal....meh

Pro controller is really comfortable, probably gonna use that for smash too

I'm legal now oh jeez

Happy B-Day, Friender.

Speaking of legal, did you know 16 years and 9 months ago your parents banged?

You're losing your twitch skills. You're becoming Pat.

Damn man. I forget I was 18 only 6 years ago. I swear a lot more than I did in HS but less than I did in college oddly enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom