• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
< Dutch, born here. Mother is as well but father came from Laos. The most interesting thing I've learned about Laos is that in some places they eat clay.

It's the Mario Brothers!

Don't drop those pizzas!

93vWb.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

My family's from Lazio and Sicily

My grandfather was full blood Sicilian. I'm actually only a quarter, cause my family loves white girls, but my name is italian so mario jokes. I don't actually mind them, infact my family loves Mario, even the ones that don't play video games.

Family is from England, split, one half went to Ireland the other to America after losing our family home. Couple generations later I was born in Salem Oregon. A day later my family moved to Albany Oregon where I've lived for the last 22 years.

Man, Fuuka probably has the worst voice in the entirety of P3P. Her Persona also makes me imagine shes hiding under some ladies ball gown.
Gimme back my Mitsuru son

Zenfalcia

Also, we're doing the where everyone lives
again?
This time with nationalities, interesting.

Man, Fuuka probably has the worst voice in the entirety of P3P. Her Persona also makes me imagine shes hiding under some ladies ball gown.
Gimme back my Mitsuru son

But Fuuka though and her
great cooking!
and her weird outfits... Not as bad as yukari's winter outfit.. God it's atrocious.

Also, we're doing the where everyone lives [spoilers]again?[/spoilers] This time with nationalities, interesting.

But Fuuka though and her great cooking!

a joke so good we had to give the trope to every girl in P4! Just wait for P5 where it turns out we are all slaves to Jack Frost Burger because no one knows how to cook anything anymore and we have to fight Mystery Food X creations instead of shadows

Zenfalcia

a joke so good we had to give the trope to every girl in P4! Just wait for P5 where it turns out we are all slaves to Jack Frost Burger because no one knows how to cook anything anymore and we have to fight Mystery Food X creations instead of shadows

Everyone's social link becomes about getting good at cooking. The shadow hunting club is actually the cooking club and they all use cooking utensils to fight.

Instead of personas you get chefsonas. I'd love to have gordon ramsey as my chefsona.

What if.. Mystery food x is a shadow!

I started Chaika Coffin Princess.

You know what I like about this show? It's just a fucking adventure. It's weird how few straight up adventure anime there are now. But this is a goddamm group of people going across a continent looking for shit.

And I like how adorable Chaika is.

Rizzi, have you played Hotline Miami? I actually think the Vita version is the best one. There are also a few Ys games on vita that are all awesome.

Zenfalcia

You know what I like about this show? It's just a fucking adventure. It's weird how few straight up adventure anime there are now. But this is a goddamm group of people going across a continent looking for shit.

You didn't watch it when it first aired? Or are you talking about season 2?

So I watched the first episode of Trinity Seven because a friend told me it would be cool, it's not.

You like plot, story- and character building? You do? Well fuck that bullshit and fuck you too, buddy! Here, let me introduce you to your new harem instead! It's a bunch of bitches! Congraturations! And -besides little miss decent and pure over there- they're all a bunch of superpowered perverts, just like you! What an amazing happenstance! Hmm? What's that? Do we have tsundere's and loli's as well? PROBABLY MOTHERFUCKER! You just wait and see! Now, what's all this yammering? You didn't like it? Let me try to convince you one last time with the worst song since Database
wow wow

FUCKING HELL! Maybe I'm overreacting but I'm genuinely upset that this abortion of a show exists. BLUECH!

BLUECH I SAY!
table_flip.jpg

Alfebit

Banned

Shocking truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom