• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

People should power through Samurai Flamenco. It's the most batshit insane thing ever. It's something you might feel a sense of disappointment after finishing it, but it's such a fucking crazy ride that I don't regret.

It's great. The ending wasn't fantastic but it did end on a good note, i felt. There are series that just end terribly despite being really good.

So, the new anime being pushed for summer slam is Samurai Flamenco?

Edit: Posted wayyy too slow.. ah well.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Hey since we're ragging on DSP again, did you guys know he called someone out to a fight at some EVO but then he chickened out?
Wow, he must be a small guy.
1yKFcjJ.jpg

So I've been following you guys on the whole controller discussion and I want to ask, what's wrong with motioninjoy ?
From what you guys are saying, it's basically the second coming of Hitler.
Too far?

It doesn't work, and it made installing a new mouse to my laptop take hours. The drivers are tumors that attach themselves to your hard drive, and break compatibility.

Malware, basically.

Shackzam

So I've been following you guys on the whole controller discussion and I want to ask, what's wrong with motioninjoy ?
From what you guys are saying, it's basically the second coming of Hitler.
Too far?
I found a offline mod of it and that seems to work well with it

Okingjrr

It's fine. Previously quoted messages will still link to my account. Even if the name is different.

It's malware iirc.

It doesn't work, and it made installing a new mouse to my laptop take hours. The drivers are tumors that attach themselves to your hard drive, and break compatibility.

Malware, basically.
The malware part I can believe. But for what I was doing with it, which was playing old games from the after the '83 crash Era . It worked ok.

I found a offline mod of it and that seems to work well with it
I only used it offline. But then I got sick of setting it up everytime I wanted to play and uninstalled it.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Aww yeah. Talking to a friend of mine at the moment:

Me: "I wish I had a copy of P4G"
Him: "You know I have two copies, right?"
Me: "So hey, my birthday's in just over a week"
Him: *sigh* "Okay."

Wooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom