• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizzi

No friender, you're strong !
At least you decided to get an Xbone.
I don't know what to choose. I know I'll have both consoles eventually but deciding which comes first is a pain I'm the ass. Games on both sides look interesting.

I have both now. This is my second Xbox One tho.

kewlmyc

Lol I found this
tumblr_n7hwm34mGT1rg2jo3o1_1280.jpg

Why can't Bayonetta be in Smash? ;_;

Siriusly, these movies still hold up really (apart from meh CG in the first two)

My Ranking from best to worst:

8. Goblet of Fire
7. Sorcerer's Stone
6. Chamber of Secrets
5. Order of the Pheoenix
4. Deathly Hallows Pt. 2
3. Deathly Hallows Pt. 1
2. Half Blood Prince
1. Prisoner of Azkaban

I found SMT 3 easier to navigate. SMT4 was a shit show that I could not comprehend and made me give up on the game. I guess I need to git gud at maps of places I've never seen

If you hate being lost, neither. You will get frustrated and lost in both games.

Don't get me wrong I love being lost. I usually want to get from point A to B as soon as possible, but with SMT 3 I felt absorbed by the scenery and get to find things that I usually won't find. If SMT 4 and EO are really that hard to navigate, I'll wait for the next sale.

Don't get me wrong I love being lost. I usually want to get from point A to B as soon as possible, but with SMT 3 I felt absorbed by the scenery and get to find things that I usually won't find. If SMT 4 and EO are really that hard to navigate, I'll wait for the next sale.
SMT4 has good atmosphere as you wander as well, but it doesn't top Nocturne's, and by the mid-late game you'll probably get frustrated. It's still a solid 8/10,9/10 game though.
I was going to post that. :x
2slow.jpg

All I want to talk about is how much I fucking hate the Goblet of Fire movie. Favorite book, worst movie.

I hate how the cut out my favorite part which was the first chapter which involved
Voldemort killing his father and grandparents and the muggles do not understand what was going on.

Ralph Fiennes is still awesome

I actually wrote a Harry Potter fanfic when I was young, it was about young Voldemort being super evil and having a good time fucking everything up.

I've only played SMT4, but it is way better. Now, if only it didn't have those pesky quests.

Also, this. The Press Turn system is probably my favorite JRPG battle mechanic.
Nocturne is literally what you just wrote. :p
Siriusly, these movies still hold up really (apart from meh CG in the first two)
Numbers are the series order. Books and movies.
1 and 2 > 6 and 7 > 3 > 4 >>>>>> 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom