• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you young bucks had Halo, quite a few of us has AppleTalk and Marathon.

Bungie was the coolest indie studio for Mac based gaming.

Aleph One actually got a lot of LAN features put into all 3 games to play online. It's sick shit.

Everyone has CS and UT and TF2, I had Marathon.

Marathon was like a better Doom for cool people who didn't have Doom

Archibald Renananigan.

EDIT: I didn't read your post. Fuck it, that's canon.

Archibald Renananigan is getting the legman offer.

Okingjrr

She was always the worst part of that show. She also looks terrible and drugged out most of the time, which is weird because she was super hot as Ruby on Supernatural.
She had some surgery or some bullshit like that done on her between s1 and s2. I couldn't stand looking at her. It didn't help that her character the most cringe inducing of the whole show.

My very first internet username was narutofreak1020, I then went to a theme of king references such as lordblackflame or gurrenking, now I just use zedreamcast.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm having some serious issues. I'm downloading a lot of stuff, and my internet works, but It says that the DNS isn't working or something. So I can search the web and all that jazz, but my downloads download speed is at 0 kb/s right now.

Help?

Did you have an extremely obnoxious 2 minute long opening for your videos?
Hell no I didn't, those videos were literally the lowest effort anything. I would record 20 mins of footage and do post commentary. No editing other than synching the audio. Split it up into two parts because of youtube's time limit and spend 10 hours uploading the files. I certainly do not regret doing it but I wish I put more effort into them but then again I was literally a child

I'm jumping on this bandwagon. I had this super terrible username at first at a forum when I was like 12, then when I was 13 I changed it to Axle cause "aww yeah so cool, it's kinda in my name too". Then I switched to Broseph cause online friends called me that. Then this one I have now is a bit weeby. I was like "I wonder what my name in japanese is" which turned out to be "Joosefu", and I just stuck with Joose. Since that's taken in most places I've just stuck with JooseBawcks cause ha ha dumb spellings. Turns out there's a Halo player and an FGC player both called JuiceBox but oh well

She had some surgery or some bullshit like that done on her between s1 and s2. I couldn't stand looking at her. It didn't help that her character the most cringe inducing of the whole show.

How do you go from this-
LvvdghG.jpg
To this?

Village

Explain to me one by one the steps you took. Don't use MiJ.

I did everything this is saying on thsi website

Connect your Dongle and DS3 via USB and let Windows install it's default drivers.
2. Copy the archive to a temporary directory [eg C:\Temp].
3. Right click on the archive and select Properties.
4. Click the Unblock button if it is displayed on the General tab.
5. Unpack the archive.
6. Create a directory where you want the Service to run from. [Recommended - C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions *]
7. Copy the contents of the ScpServer\bin to the directory you created.
8. Run ScpDriver.exe.
9. XP/Vista - check the Force Install option. Win 7/8 leave it unchecked.
10. Click Install. [see screenshot below]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom