• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

lQwB8bo.gif

DSP talk, Femfreq on colbert, what does the friend button do, and I might change my gaf name.

I kinda want to change my gaf name. There's another guy who's basically a superior version of me because he has no underscore and is called 'EDarkness'. People keep getting me mixed up with them
and probably visa versa.

Her arguments also aren't completely unfounded, she's just not that great at large parts of validating those arguments.

It is, but a lot of the arguments sound a lot like censorship.

I really don't like talking about this issue. I don't have an opinion on the matter. I feel that creative freedom should reign. I would like better representation for women in gaming. That's all I will say.

If she enjoyed the medium, which she already said that she didn't, and didn't argue in circles, yeah. I really wish her and Quinn weren't the leaders of this movement.

Yeah, we done.

360pages

Welp, not trying that again.

Also viewed the gamergate thread...just to tell you I'm actually dead now and you're talking to a corpse.

Zenfalcia

I kinda want to change my gaf name. There's another guy who's basically a superior version of me because he has no underscore and is called 'EDarkness'. People keep getting me mixed up with them
and probably visa versa.

Don't do that!
It'll be annoying to try to remember your new name. :p

The game is easy enough on it's own. It'd literally be taking candy from a ginger headed Pat baby.
I was dreadfully bored by the combat, and I didn't want to play it, and have any issue.

If you do then start with Persona 3.
Someone buy me Persona 3.

I will never judge anyone for going through a Persona game on easy, the combat is the least interesting part and if you're not into JRPGs then it can just get in the way.
That's why I'm playing on easy. The combat was dreadfully boring, and I already hate dungeon crawling, so Golden never clicked with me.

Okingjrr

So I bought a Sunset Overdrive Xbone today.
*sigh* I am weak.
No friender, you're strong !
At least you decided to get an Xbone.
I don't know what to choose. I know I'll have both consoles eventually but deciding which comes first is a pain I'm the ass. Games on both sides look interesting.

I have a date with a copy of Alien: Isolation and and an alcoholic beverage to be decided later

Edit: There was a party but I am not interested because I was not expressly invited, I don't like drinking with people who will inevitably try to steal my vodka, and feeling usually get hurt at these things.

Yes I might be a tad salty

It goes on sale all the time. Both the PS2 and PSP version.

Golden better have a good second impression on me then.

I will never let GAF hype sway me again.

I have a date with a copy of Alien: Isolation and and an alcoholic beverage to be decided later

WOOOORRRRRKKKKK!

I will be chatting with ya from my kitchen in the middle of who gives a fuck ville, Montana. Not drunk, because that's contraband.

I will have a shit load of candy tho.

360pages

Okay, I really can't review your chapter if your chapters are 18,000 words long each almost. I just can't I tried, but reviewing a 500,000 story and actually giving it a decent crtic is too hard. I recommended the writer try to reduce it to something like 100,000 or 200,000, because right now it's close to unreadable.

I don't mind 500,000 stories. But make sure you have a lot of chapters, 30 chapters for 500,000 is not pleasing to the eye or mind at all.

Speaking of Dungeon crawling, who here is still playing the EO series?

I'm still playing Untold. I just made it to the 2nd stratum.

Jeez my backlog currently is horrid. Strange Journey
Sector F?
, Digital Devil Saga 2
Serph dying along with Heat has kinda dampened me a bit, I'm at a turret boss after that and I feel really underleveled
, Dragon Age Origins
It was free and it's rather awesome. About time I got into it
, Deadly Premonition
FUCKING PC VERSION
, Devil Summoner 2
(4)
vs King Abaddon
it's been so long I don't even know any more. I'm in a tower and the bottom part is on fire and something about a fish who causes earthquakes in the earth

Spoiler boxes are where I'm at, so basically spoilers. I dunno, I consider having that amount of RPGs of that length horrid.

Lol I found this
tumblr_n7hwm34mGT1rg2jo3o1_1280.jpg

This is fucking adorable.

Also I'd like to state my unpopular opinion: I liked Persona 4's gameplay. It was fun and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom