• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
But can your laptop do this
result.jpg

gimme

I'm pretty sure an Xbone can play vids at 1080p/720 @60fps.
Can you actually change resolution/fps on Xbone?

Its for a lot more than videos. This thing is a piece of garbage now.

I haven't even played the game yet, but the PSP remake of Persona 1 has a really cool opening.
YES IT DOES. I rarely skipped it when I played and that song is most of the songs in the game, but you never notice it.
Speaking of which, I'm playing Apollo Justice now.
I'm on the Guitar serenade Case.. It's good.. I love AA games, I can't wait for the new one and to play the 3ds one.
One word, Armpits. Also the end will mind fuck you. How hard was your dick when
you found out the bum was Nick

So one of my friends invited me over to play my shiny new copies of ZombiU and W101 over to his house to play it on his WiiU.

Guys, holy fucking shit W101 and Bayonetta 2 the best goddamn things ever.

Also, wow ZombiU is dark. I actually spawned into my first character and I opened a door straight into a mob and died. It's first person Dark Souls with zombies and weird British people.

I also played Wind Waker HD, MK8, and a bunch of other Wii U games including Sonic Lost World.

Loved it and had a great time with great company.

Now it's time to wind down with a bongfull and some Dark Souls II LP.

Zenfalcia

One word, Armpits. Also the end will mind fuck you. How hard was your dick when
you found out the bum was Nick

Gotcha!
That mechanic was such a great thing to add. It made the court cases more interesting and I really hated the psy-locks mechanic..

It was rock solid. Also, Trucy is adorable. She just melts my heart..

Where the fuck is the medicine shop from P1!?
THAT MEDICINE SHOP SONG IS SO GOOD AND CATCHY holy shit PSP P1 music
Gotcha!
That mechanic was such a great thing to add. It made the court cases more interesting and I really hated the psy-locks mechanic..

It was rock solid. Also, Trucy is adorable. She just melts my heart..
It really is, like, it just made me feel good when I did it. Also oh boy.....You're in for a ride

CutePoutingGirl.gif
It's so dumb tho. I really just like that it played at the Persona Music Live concert and shit. I like how they embraced the silliness.

Anyway I'd never heard School Days until you just linked it. So I guess it's fine :p
Thank you so much AHHH

You haven't played the PSP version of Persona?

But they have something over our snake eater...they have cute girls...

It's fine. We can have some people dress up as cute girls.

Zenfalcia

We should combat this, BY SINGING MANLY.
I wish I took part in the snake eater one ;-;

I can add you in if you want. I still haven't finished the "definitive edition". I was tempted to ask if anyone else would want to take part even though it's been so long.

Oh man that was weird when I started. I was like "What wait? When? How? With who?"

I know right? I was like.. Is it maya? Ema? WHOOO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom