• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone post that picture about those guys planning a crossdressing sleepover.
Googling that to find out what you were talking about was stupid.
Maybe next year. We can do something festive for christmas. There'll be time to edit it and for people to record it..
I want to do this, just because I love Christmas. We could all watch a movie or something though. We talked about Kung Pow iirc.

Zenfalcia

PW1 Spoilers
She's like 15 or something at the end of that case. I don't think Nick's got time powers

That is true. How many years passed since then? 9 or 10? something like that.. I don't know Trucy's age either. The only reason I thought Ema was because Trucy looked like ema but that might be due to the updated art style

I want to do this, just because I love Christmas.

Should we plan it now? This far in advance? Or at least see who would do it.

That is true. How many years passed since then? 9 or 10? something like that.. I don't know Trucy's age either. The only reason I thought Ema was because Trucy looked like ema but that might be due to the updated art style
Yeah like 10 years passed. He's 21 or 22 in 1 I think? Trucy is 15 I'm pretty sure. Check her profile. Always check everyone's profile at least once.

Is Con Air a Christmas movie?

Probably. Although doing it early means it gives time for people to find time to record their voices, etc.
True. Have to field the idea and see if people want to though. (The movie idea sounds like a fun way to make us all get on Skype or whatever and hang out too)
I vote Aaron in doing the lead voice.
I really hope so.
The Best Friends can't record @60 fps right?
Pat's PC can, but that's up to him from here on out.

Zenfalcia

Yeah like 10 years passed. He's 21 or 22 in 1 I think? Trucy is 15 I'm pretty sure. Check her profile. Always check everyone's profile at least once.

she's 15 and he's 33.

True. Have to field the idea and see if people want to though. (The movie idea sounds like a fun way to make us all get on Skype or whatever and hang out too)

Yep. Well I thought the first one was fun for everyone..
at least most people.

Get one skype for 1 week or one day and never use it again. Perfect.
I'm half joking.

I'm still confused as to what a Naruto is, but I'll sing whatever people yell at me to sing cause I'm crazy.
Yep. Well I thought the first one was fun for everyone..
at least most people.

Get one skype for 1 week or one day and never use it again. Perfect.
I'm half joking.
Oh I think most people did enjoy it. Some people seemed stressed by it, though, so obviously they wouldn't have to. Plus less tracks is honestly less work.
I don't think with Timezones we'd ever be able to make chatting a regular thing, but it's be fun to do it at least once.

You guys need to balance upwards, don't bring my talents down to your levels. Git Shameless bro.

I live in an apartment with thin walls. When I leave for classes, they are going to make fun of me.

So he can be in that season, and not be relevant ever again!

Are you for real?

he was supposed to be sasukes replacement in team seven, BUT
hes really apart of some crazy ass hype ass secret black op ninja group. its not that hype tho.

I think I saw his powers of
Bringing a painted dick to life.
It was not hype at all

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So my Ipad decided to be dumb and stopped connecting to the internet. I tried turning off and on the wifi, turning off and on the ipad, and it still won't work.
Now I'm back on my shitty android.

Zenfalcia

I'm still confused as to what a Naruto is, but I'll sing whatever people yell at me to sing cause I'm shameless.
Oh I think most people did enjoy it. Some people seemed stressed by it, though, so obviously they wouldn't have to. Plus less tracks is honestly less work.
I don't think with Timezones we'd ever be able to make chatting a regular thing, but it's be fun to do it at least once.
FFTY

I think so too.. which people were stressed by it?
I know i was... Mostly because I wanted it done quickly but well at the same time.

On the flip side, less tracks means less people harmonizing and making some of the not so good singers stand out :p

I don't think everyone would use skype regularly anyways.

Then yeah it's been like 9 years lol

Maybe more? Each game is set about a year apart besides apollo justice being 7 years after trials and tribulations.

Guys, we have to sing Pumpkin Hill before anything else.

But.. editing rap.. oh god.. I'm imagining it now.. It'll still be fun to do.

360pages

I live in an apartment with thin walls. When I leave for classes, they are going to make fun of me.

Are you for real?

I think I saw his powers of
Bringing a painted dick to life.
It was not hype at all

Pretty much, he still shows up, but he's pretty much a non-character after that. No plot relevance and anything of note he did do could have been done by someone else. (Telling Sakura off about Naruto's feelings could have been done by Neji, Kiba or even Ino)

But.. editing rap.. oh god.. I'm imagining it now.. It'll still be fun to do.

I don't see the issue.

im gonna sound like the biggest nerd, but i already have this recorded

post-23470-Jeremiah-Johnson-nod-cropped-g-jtcK.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom