• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

You are my favorite person in this thread.
Seriously though I'm laughing super hard.

Lmfao, i thought everyone was gonna do it like a month ago so i recorded it and then the subject just dropped.

So i just said fuck it and saved the recording, because i KNEW it was gonna be brought up eventually....
THIS IS THAT TIME

Zenfalcia

How is that a only a problem for rap?

Only if I do it word for word it'll be a problem.

It's not, but going through and fixing that word by word is impossible. He did that for Snake Eater.

If you want an authentic clusterfuck of nonsense, that's just easy.

I could've made it easier if I didn't, but that's all in the past. I don't regret it either, it still sounds pretty good.

Yep, very easy. We can make it easier with more people editing.

Lmfao, i thought everyone was gonna do it like a month ago so i recorded it and then the subject just dropped.
So i just said fuck it and saved the recording, because i KNEW it was gonna be brought up eventually....
THIS IS THAT TIME
Aww. Well. You trained for this moment. This is it, sorta, soonish.
Yeah, but no one said that it was. Pumpkin Hill isn't a fast song. Singing it should not be an issue.
You underestimate people's ability to fuck it up. :p It's fine tho.
Yep, very easy. We can make it easier with more people editing.
Oh? We can work something out if you wanna work together on this n stuff.

Zenfalcia

You underestimate people's ability to fuck it up. :p It's fine tho.

Oh? We can work something out if you wanna work together on this n stuff.

It'll be fine no matter what, since we're doing this for fun. Woof.

Sure, we can do it together like a collaboration. It'll make it easier for the both of us. I hope it's during winter break so there'll be free time to do it.

But that has nothing to do with it being rap.

I don't even understand how people messed up the timing for Snake Eater.
You answered your own question there. :p Seriously though, it's just that I can see Rap being really hard to fix if it went the same way.
Sure, we can do it together like a collaboration. It'll make it easier for the both of us. I hope it's during winter break so there'll be free time to do it.
Cool, you seemed like you were suggesting it, and Same.

Zenfalcia

But that has nothing to do with it being rap.
I don't even understand how people messed up the timing for Snake Eater.

Not just specifically rap, any songs where you have to say/sing words fast. I, myself, would probably screw up a lot if it's a fast rap song.

You answered your own question there. :p
Cool, you seemed like you were suggesting it, and Same.

I was thinking about it and didn't know if you would want to or not.

Oh that's what that is. Wow it looks like wimpy Dark Souls. The thread was talking about it awhile back and first impressions were pretty bad here on GAF.

Steam says its shitty reviews are mixed but its mostly due to frame rate issues that can be patched out so some hope is there.

It seems like a steam sale game

Lords of the Fallen could have been a cool game. There were a lot of mechanics in the game that I though were pretty nice. Unfortunately, the game doesn't seem very polished.
Sorry about that. I realized my wording was wrong and also some rap songs aren't fast at all. My bad.

It's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Zenfalcia

Oh that's what that is. Wow it looks like wimpy Dark Souls. The thread was talking about it awhile back and first impressions were pretty bad here on GAF.

What was so bad about it? I remember seeing trailers and it looking really good.

Also, you're going to be running with this new avatar for a while?
Puns of jokes for everyone.

Steam says its shitty reviews are mixed but its mostly due to frame rate issues that can be patched out so some hope is there.

It seems like a steam sale game

Just frame rate or are there other problems?

If I remember right, it's poor level design and progression, laughable story, some other stuff. Having poor level design kills my interest.
Also, you're going to be running with this new avatar for a while?
Puns of jokes for everyone.
vYnnF.jpg
I dunno why, guess talking about KS lately put it in my head.

Zenfalcia

If I remember right, it's poor level design and progression, laughable story, some other stuff. Having poor level design kills my interest.

I dunno why, guess talking about KS lately put it in my head.

So it doesn't have Souls level of story.
which is a lot of speculation with item descriptions.
Ah, that sucks, it looked like a good game.

Perfect. Yep, I can see that happening. It's a decent VN for a bunch of people to make.

Jesus Christ. People were not kidding with this black bars in Evil Within. I think I might just wait and get the PC version, this shit is obnoxious.

360pages

I think I finally realized what is wrong with SMTIV story, there really isn't really a resolution...hell there is barely a climax.

The closest thing you have to a climax is about 70-80% in the game, but that isn't supposed to be the climax, what happens after the event is supposed to be a climax, but that is so limp that you sort of forget.

This happens to the law and chaos routes.

The Neutral route is really the only one that has any build up and clears up every plot point/ thread brought up.

But what about game play mechanics etc. I remember only seeing a small interview with some gameplay. It looked exactly like the souls game except with a giant blood crystal thing?

I heard some people said its just dark souls except not as good, I didn't really look that much into it

Jesus Christ. People were not kidding with this black bars in Evil Within. I think I might just wait and get the PC version, this shit is obnoxious.

Haven't really heard anything good about that game :/

I want the Zaibatsu to do more mailbag stuff :(

Watching the videos again just reminded me of the package I had prepared right after they announced no more mailbag.

I had a ton of international candies and some black label PSX games ready to ship.

Haven't really heard anything good about that game :/

The game runs good on consoles, has a really good artstyle, and is really fun game to play when you actually get your weapons. It also has a really tense atmosphere that keeps you on edge with its great sound design. And the headshots in that game are beyond satisfying to get. I only finished up to chapter 4 since other games + fuck college, but it was worth my money for what I paid for it.

Double Helix would've let it if Microsoft weren't fuddy duddies

stupid MS always taking the fun out of things. Those poopy heads.

Zenfalcia

I'm on fucking PS3 and this shit is jaggy as hell, combined with the weird FoV, lighting and bars I can barely see what's happening. Definitely gonna wait and get this on a Steam Sale or something.

That sucks and money down the drain.

I heard some people said its just dark souls except not as good, I didn't really look that much into it

I'll look into it more and see if it's really not that great.

That sucks and money down the drain.

I don't buy full priced console games anymore, this was a Redbox rental for $2.

Honestly neogaf is the only place that I hear positive stuff actually being said about this game.

A few people I know who have good horror game taste liked it, so I've at least heard some positive stuff. Either way I'm not letting anything paint my opinion, just fuck that bar shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom