• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning frienders! 'Sup?

Hyped for 60fps footage on youtube, should mean the content coming my way will be even better in the future. Might even upload some stuff tonight myself since I've been dicking around with Nvidia Shadowplay (which is amazing btw).

Get hype for me wrecking fools in CS:GO and being terrible at Revengeance on hard.

Morning frienders! 'Sup?

Finally playing Tales of Xillia. Fuck this English voice acting bullshit, everyone but Alvin is terrible, and he's only good because Fake-Troy Baker, AKA Mathew Mercer is playing him and he just sounds like gruff slightly older cocky guy #4. Fucking Donatello from 2003 Ninja Turtles is the main character and that's super distracting, and I don't know who plays Milla but holy shit is she terrible! She has a lisp for fuck's sake!

Finally playing Tales of Xillia. Fuck this English voice acting bullshit, everyone but Alvin is terrible, and he's only good because Fake-Troy Baker, AKA Mathew Mercer is playing him and he just sounds like gruff slightly older cocky guy #4. Fucking Donatello from 2003 Ninja Turtles is the main character and that's super distracting, and I don't know who plays Milla but holy shit is she terrible! She has a lisp for fuck's sake!

Looks interesting, also no Jap voices available?

Unfortunately Tales games never have JP voices so I'm stuck with this Baka Gaijin bullshit. And yeah, it's pretty standard Tales so far, but they're fun JRPGs if you're into that type of thing.

I've tried getting in to jrpg's a couple of times but there are only a few which have managed to hold my attention. (lack of consoles certainly doesn't help getting to the good ones) I believe there are some (supposedly) really, really good ones on the Nintendo DS tho, might have to look into those sometime.

I've tried getting in to jrpg's a couple of times but there are only a few which have managed to hold my attention. (lack of consoles certainly doesn't help getting to the good ones) I believe there are some (supposedly) really, really good ones on the Nintendo DS tho, might have to look into those sometime.

There are a ton, but you should immediately play The World Ends With You for that soundtrack and rad art and Final Fantasy 3 for being one of the greatest JRPGs of all time with another amazing art style.

Shout out to Dragon Quest Monsters Joker, that's also pretty great, but not on the same level.

There are a ton, but you should immediately play The World Ends With You for that soundtrack and rad art and Final Fantasy 3 for being one of the greatest JRPGs of all time with another amazing art style.

Shout out to Dragon Quest Monsters Joker, that's also pretty great, but not on the same level.

Will check them out this afternoon.

demidar

What Xbox One games should I buy? I haven't paid any attention to what's out on this thing since like, January. :p

Dead Rising 3? Assuming you don't want to play the Steam version.

I'm actually having a tough time remembering Xbone games. Titanfall?

What Xbox One games should I buy? I haven't paid any attention to what's out on this thing since like, January. :p

Sunset Overdrive just came out and is good, supposedly.

Other than that, Killer Instinct? Dead Rising 3?

Edit: Shadow of Mordor is really good. Worth playing on any platform, really.

Xbone has Forza and KI, both of which only mildy interest me, as where Persona fucking 5 and Bloodborne are both highly anticipated games of mine, so that's where my money is going. I honestly don't know if I'll ever get an Xbone, unless that Platinum game is a masterpiece, the types of games I play aren't well represented on MS systems and I have a Vita/PS+, so I'm heavily wrapped up in brand marketing.

demidar

Xbone has Forza and KI, both of which only mildy interest me, as where Persona fucking 5 and Bloodborne are both highly anticipated games of mine, so that's where my money is going. I honestly don't know if I'll ever get an Xbone, unless that Platinum game is a masterpiece, the types of games I play aren't well represented on MS systems and I have a Vita/PS+, so I'm heavily wrapped up in brand marketing.

Same, not sure if I'll ever get an Xbone. The JRPGs I want to will either be on both systems or exclusive to PS4. PC is for everything else.

The Xbone is in a weird place for me right now. I have no interest in any game coming out for it. The only game I want to play is KI, but that's it. The controller isn't as good as the DS4, and it still crushes blacks and ruins IQ, so I'll rather play games on my PS4.

It's an uphill battle for the Bone.

The Xbone is in a weird place for me right now. I have no interest in any game coming out for it. The only game I want to play is KI, but that's it. The controller isn't as good as the DS4, and it still crushes blacks and ruins IQ, so I'll rather play games on my PS4.

It's an uphill battle for the Bone.

IQ?

Village

9ftrfo.jpg

“Given that the original work (manga) and the new movie are connected as much as possible, I would appreciate if you’ll go to see the movie
after you have finished to read the manga. (It’s OK even you haven’t read it! AHAHA). This movie is, putting it straight, about love!
I never had a movie about it, so please enjoy Naruto!"
screenshot2014a7sl6efjh4.png

strt-b1414666636865.jpg

strt-b1414666630558.jpg

strt-b1414666616971.jpg

strt-b1414666651602.jpg

strt-b1414666641105.jpg

New naruto confirmed to be ship wars

...I happen to like the DS4 triggers...

And the Bone's bumpers are terrible. I was thinking about getting one for my PC, for the better d-pad, but those bumpers.

You can use the DS4 on pc, look up DS4Tool. Have both a DS4 and an xbone controller and while I don't mind the bumpers that much, I wouldn't have designed them that way myself.

New naruto confirmed to be ship wars
WOOHOO, everyone's favortive part about Nardo, shipping!

Tumblr is gonna be awesome after this movie. Can't wait for the meltdowns.

You can use the DS4 on pc, look up DS4Tool. Have both a DS4 and an xbone controller and while I don't mind the bumpers that much, I wouldn't have designed them that way myself.

DS4Tool is interesting. Do I have to set it up every time I play, or is it set up, then plug and play?

MrJames079

Neo Member
I just finished listening to the new podcast. I didn't realize that Gackt threw himself into stuff that often because he also played the Character Yuki Joji aka Riderman in the Kamen Rider Decade movie. I think he also sang the OP for Decade

WOOHOO, everyone's favortive part about Nardo, shipping!

Tumblr is gonna be awesome after this movie. Can't wait for the meltdowns.

DS4Tool is interesting. Do I have to set it up every time I play, or is it set up, then plug and play?

You set it up once and then just pair your DS4 to your pc when you want to use it. I think the most recent edition of DS4Tool might even start up automatically when you connect your controller (not sure if I have it on 'Launch at startup' or not), but otherwise all you'd have to do is start up the program and you're ready to go.

Them triggers got those little vibrators
lol
in em.
They're pretty good.

Unfortunately it's always been about ship wars

Bzz bzz, yo!

Also, will Naruto and Sasuke finally make out in the last movie?

croten

Bzz bzz, yo!

Yes.

Goddamn I wish there was a hard mode for Shadows of mordor. The beginning of the game is the hardest part and even then it's still far too easy. When your character dies shit actually happens, the enemy that killed you get promoted into a boss but when dying never happens that mechanic is useless. If the game was harder then it would also mean that you would have be a lot more tactical in your approach. Right now you can be tactical but when running and killing 50 guys to get to a captain is piss easy then there is no point in being stealthy or exploiting weaknesses

Village

Bzz bzz, yo!

Naruto finnally gonna get with hinata

Sasuke will just walk around and women will flock to him.

Shikimaru will be the dopest shit ever

and sakura will still be a shit

And the universe will return to right

d34d2d80f1cd950a1e187obkcb.jpg

MN9 dlc

IS this new never seen this

MrJames079

Neo Member
Naruto finnally gonna get with hinata

Sasuke will just walk around and women will flock to him.

Shikimaru will be the dopest shit ever

and sakura will still be a shit

And the universe will return to right

d34d2d80f1cd950a1e187obkcb.jpg

MN9 dlc

IS this new never seen this
Oh my god it just looks like Getter Robo

Its even got the cape

I just finished listening to the new podcast. I didn't realize that Gackt threw himself into stuff that often because he also played the Character Yuki Joji aka Riderman in the Kamen Rider Decade movie. I think he also sang the OP for Decade

Speaking of Gackt does anyone have that clip that the podcast was talking about where Gackt flies away at the end of crisis core? Because I don't remember that in the game.

Rizzi

I shoved my head next to my Xbone while playing Lords of the Fallen.
Pretty sure it's a fan being super noisy. The buzzing was getting louder and quieter depending on what was happening on screen. I'm sure I'll tune it out eventually.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Just downloaded Gundam Wing, Gundam X, and Gundam 00, along with ass tons of other stuff (my harddrive arrived).

This is gonna be glorious.

Village

Then I completely don't understand why it doesn't work. Go to your control panel, then click devices and printers. After connecting your DS3 to your PC, do a print screen and show me what it looks like.

EDIT: Also, are you making sure your DS3 is connected to your PC while you run that program for the first time? It should start up driver installation again and the icon should turn into a 360 controller.

u9S2HPD.jpg

Village

Odd. The PS3 image should not be there.
Like I said, did you have the DS3 connected while installing the program?
You could try doing so again. Connect it to your PC, uninstall the files through the program and then force install.

I did, and I also did the force install thing

does this.

Edit: I Should also note, when I unplug my ps3 controller the xbox 36o thing stays there

Morning frienders! 'Sup?

Hyped for 60fps footage on youtube, should mean the content coming my way will be even better in the future. Might even upload some stuff tonight myself since I've been dicking around with Nvidia Shadowplay (which is amazing btw).

Get hype for me wrecking fools in CS:GO and being terrible at Revengeance on hard.
I fell asleep in my computer chair in the middle of writing this paper. I leave in an hour and there is no way in hell I can finish this thing. I'm thinking about faking some sickness and not going.

I fell asleep in my computer chair in the middle of writing this paper. I leave in an hour and there is no way in hell I can finish this thing. I'm thinking about faking some sickness and not going.

Send your professor an email and ask for an extension.

Not showing up reflects poorly on your part.

I'm assuming you're in college correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom