• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you cant delete shit off your download list.

Ah alright then, guess I'm just crazy
ahaha, I find this amusing
PC peeps, Evil Within chapters 1-3 will be free, and you get a free copy of Call of Cthulu.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=922051
Yes lets download a game that can possibly fuck with our computers with it's goddamn old god powers

Hey SMTIV came out. So the world ended right?

edit: before I give in madly to temptation, is it possible to back up a MH3G save file on the 3DS? I can't do it conventionally.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Well I got cut off my wifi from my internet provider, so I'm gonna post a lot less here until things sort out.
Im gonna be using my school wifi a lot more now.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Never touched these games, but for 20$ I'd love to support more PC ports.

Whoa, that sucks. I won't pry, but I hope you handle being cut off. That's unfortunate.
This happened before like twice in the summer. That was worse because I there was no way to watch the tbfp videos and I was a week behind. This is easier because at least I have a stable source of wifi.

Oberon

Banned
So I am playing bayonetta, I am a that cutscene
before the first Jeanna rival battle,
And my WiiU is doing some strange noises, it almost sound it's doing a beatbox...
It stops when I hit pause though, is this normal?

And my WiiU is doing some strange noises, it almost sound it's doing a beatbox...
The Wii U is taking a beating playing the games. It's so loud.

It's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

I honestly don't know. You playing the disc version?

gj1.gif

Guess I'll take a crack at it. Sub or dub?

It actually doesn't really matter. Everyone pretty much fits.

If that happened, ME3 would have gotten out of my shitlist.

Well, you have to do every sidequest in all 3 games +DLC.
Worth it tho

AH Michael has a twitter account?

Why? Is he trying to push himself to rage quit on Twitter now?

He's acting in RoosterTeeth's Lazer Team (not the lead, but a main) and is the English voice for Sting in Fairy Tail.

Plus RoosterTeeth's big thing is community interaction. Every member has a Twitter account.

He's acting in RoosterTeeth's Lazer Team (not the lead, but a main) and is the English voice for Sting in Fairy Tail.

Plus RoosterTeeth's big thing is community interaction. Every member has a Twitter account.

I thought Barbara was the CM for everyone?

I'm just gonna follow him and await the one day where Rage Quit Michael tweets angrily.

Do it. You wont regret it. Its always been praised as one of the best the PS3 had to offer.

It is. Extremely well done game in every characteristic. Starts to slog a little towards the middle until stuff happens and the game picks up ALOT. Seriously, a lot of those late game chapters are some of the best in JRPG history.

joe2187

Banned
It is. Extremely well done game in every characteristic. Starts to slog a little towards the middle until stuff happens and the game picks up ALOT. Seriously, a lot of those late game chapters are some of the best in JRPG history.

also

@SEGA: @RoboitoAM Valkyria supports 720p / 1080p, as well as higher resolutions depending on your max monitor resolution. 60FPS supported as well.

Buy it to at least support more SEGA franchise PC games. The Dream is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom