• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah and NHL 2015 had Kraft dinner right?

yeah
3JaBFTZl.png

I think some other game had Peanuts as well, target's deals are weird

Holy shit, you Canadians are so fucking lucky. I love everything about that.

Well, cept for the lack of NHL games for PC since 09, but that's a given.

Long hair is great for cold weather.. it's kinda the reason why i grow it out for the colder months

Shhh.. dont ruin my dreams.
T is a fan thing. There were fan animations, which is the closest thing. Idk why but kyonko was just.. so adorable.. introduced me to gender bending..

Same here, now it's almost become I guess a fetish of mine? I don't know, I really enjoy gender bender stories and stuff. Doesn't have to be sexual or anything. The design of Kyonko was just, fuck, so fucking adorable. Probably one of my top moe girls, even if she isn't official.

You know, I really like Doritos, but fuck me- who wants to eat them while playing videogames.

Orange shit everywhere.

Exactly, and Doritos aren't something you can eat with a fork or something. Like, I've taken to eating chicken tenders and nuggets and french fries with a fork because I've eaten them while play Magic or League so often at uni. If I tried to eat doritos with a fork it'd just get messier.

Maybe a spoon would work? Small tongs?

im actually hyped for that. movie was so good

Maybe I should rewatch Haruhi, it's been a while.

You don't want to eat a bag of delicious Doritos™ chips and wash it down with a cool bottle of Mtn Dew™, all while playing on The One™?

Nah, you're supposed to drink the new Mtn Dew™ Game Fuel™, that actually kind of reminds me of Surge.

Like, I'd recommend it if you were a fan of Surge back when they made it, it's reminiscent of the taste. Actually, think I'll go crack open a can right now. Because I accidentially fell asleep in the middle of the day today so my sleep schedule is out of whack at the moment.

Zenfalcia

No I believe it's supposed to be a series revolving around Nagato and Kyon in that world. I think it's a sort of what if Kyon stayed kinda thing.

God damn, another DP. That's like 3 today, jeez.

Hmm.. but wasnt it resolved in dissapearance? Or will they do a what if scenerio
loke if he chose the other choice to stay in the world. If they have romance in it.. i'll be sold.

Make a new record. Keep it going.

I met this one girl with a pixie cut, but she's super outgoing and kinda destroys my argument. :p
I should mention that I'm in France.

No problem.
No, she does not, she's cute, just the way she is.
You might be able to tell that I like this girl a lot.

Yep. But it doesnt mean energetic girls cant have long hair either.

Nice. So,
is she singke and what do you plan to do. XD

Okingjrr

Only if I do I get to do it with a new white controller I can permanently stain orange.

And so we pray:
Oh jeez, that prayer:
/dead

Get in there.
I tried a couple of times to get her to go out with me. And when I finally got a date, I fucked it up a bit and things got weird for a bit. The night ended really awkwardly and I haven't tried asking her out since.
When I get back from vacation, I should see her for the first time since the date. I'll try to fix things up then.

Zenfalcia

I do too, actually.

No no, I'm telling people that who were whining about disliking Bastion's combat earlier.

Ah, sorry about that. I missed out on tbe bastion talk. :p but at least i get to spread the music around.. hopefully the link worked.. i'm on mobile.

Same here, now it's almost become I guess a fetish of mine? I don't know, I really enjoy gender bender stories and stuff. Doesn't have to be sexual or anything. The design of Kyonko was just, fuck, so fucking adorable. Probably one of my top moe girls, even if she isn't official.

So shameless.
jokes. It's all good. Well.. i've read a few myself too. It's enjoyable with the girl/guy lesrning to be adjusted to their body etc etc. Or do you like their changed look? Idk why i like her.. maybe her design, her hair, and blazer uniform combination.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ0cuCOkkWKEGmKEqrko2TA
guys who is this person
the music sounds so official its not even funny

I have no idea. It sounds too legit to be fake and yet, who the hell are they?

Still, CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS!

So shameless.
jokes. It's all good. Well.. i've read a few myself too. It's enjoyable with the girl/guy lesrning to be adjusted to their body etc etc. Or do you like their changed look? Idk why i like her.. maybe her design, her hair, and blazer uniform combination.

Little of both. Yeah, when they adjustment isn't instant and theirs the really awkward adjustment, it's just so much better. As for Kyonko, everything just works together to make one of the cutest fucking girls ever.

Alfebit

Banned
I tried a couple of times to get her to go out with me. And when I finally got a date, I fucked it up a bit and things got weird for a bit. The night ended really awkwardly and I haven't tried asking her out since.
When I get back from vacation, I should see her for the first time since the date. I'll try to fix things up then.

If your life is anything like a Katherine Heigl movie you guys will hit it off this time. I'm cheering you on from the sidelines.

I can't advice good do thing. Good luck though.

Zenfalcia

I agree. Most of the energetic girls I know have long hair.
Read my post above for my awkward plan.

I did. How did you mess up that badly? Did you at least apologize or keep in touch or something?

Dont listen to my sorta not good advice :p.. most of my knowledge is from anime and tons of romances.. so many grest romances..

ultimax

Solo Matt shitstorm was awesome. lol @ the ending.

im gonna miss the horror game LP's. I hope they end up finishing bug island, that was so great

Okingjrr

If your life is anything like a Katherine Heigl movie you guys will hit it off this time. I'm cheering you on from the sidelines.
I need just a little of your strength!

I can't advice good do thing. Good luck though.
Thanks.

I did. How did you mess up that badly? Did you at least apologize or keep in touch or something?

Dont listen to my sorta not good advice :p.. most of my knowledge is from anime and tons of romances.. so many grest romances..
Oh, it wasn't something worth apologizing for. I just went in for the kiss a little too early and had no idea how she felt. And seeing as though we're both shy, silence filled the space and I felt like I couldn't fix the situation. I must also mention that all my small talk abilities had ran out before the kiss, so yea.
Ill fix it, don't you guys worry.

Or maybe make it worse, who knows.

Zenfalcia

Oh, it wasn't something worth apologizing for. I just went in for the kiss a little too early and had no idea how she felt. And seeing as though we're both shy, silence filled the space and I felt like I couldn't fix the situation. I must also mention that all my small talk abilities had ran out before the kiss, so yea.
Ill fix it, don't you guys worry.

Or maybe make it worse, who knows.

Aw.. that's adorable.. two shy people dating. I'm just imagining the situation now.. just like my japanese anime... It could be a bad/good thing too early to say.

That would be hype. PT is way 2spoopy.

But seriously, PT is properly scary and will make them all shit their pants. Multiple times even.

No amounts of hype could save them.

Aw.. that's adorabke.. two shy people dating. I'm just imagining the situation now.. just like my japanese anime... It could be a bad/good thing too early to say.

I feel like I'm in a situation like that, almost. There's a girl I like, and I'm pretty sure she likes me back, but we haven't really done anything because we both are cripplingly awkward and shy and both have anxiety disorder and minor autism. We can go to cons and FNMs and stuff together as friends and well, I guess that's almost a date? But even when someone says it look like we should be dating our faces go red and we both get really quiet.

They said on the previous podcast that they already have 2 LPs primed and ready to go.

Edit: wanted to quote misses bull.
Probably Bug Island and Rule of Rose since they said they wanted to continue them
Yeup. He's probably gonna crash and then be busy with his job, but hey expect Pat to maybe come back on here in a few days.

Yup. I'm really curious. If that's the case neither probably involves Pat.
Poor dude has to edit his Japan videos too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom