• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
what really bugs me is in one of the videos she said its not certified yet
did i magically stumble upon the youtube account of someone important?
and if so then i guess Battle Frontier confirmed cause the musics on the list

ultimax

No. This thread is like a Huge Quest, only it's a Lewd Quest. We must become more Lewd.

YES. PERMISSION TO BE LEWD.
QTnuB.gif

edit- aww. nevermind :mad:

Okingjrr

Yup. I'm really curious. If that's the case neither probably involves Pat.
Edit: It's fiiiiine
We haven't had a full Matt/Liam LP in a while. Did we ever?

Aw.. that's adorable.. two shy people dating. I'm just imagining the situation now.. just like my japanese anime... It could be a bad/good thing too early to say.
You're making me blush. Hand holding is way too lewd for us jk.
I can feel it through my skeleton!

Alfebit

Banned
I feel like I'm in a situation like that, almost. There's a girl I like, and I'm pretty sure she likes me back, but we haven't really done anything because we both are cripplingly awkward and shy and both have anxiety disorder and minor autism. We can go to cons and FNMs and stuff together as friends and well, I guess that's almost a date? But even when someone says it look like we should be dating our faces go red and we both get really quiet.

Like I told Okingjrr, get in there.

Edit: HOLY SHIT ANOTHER DP! PLZ POST FASTER GAIZ!

Zenfalcia

I feel like I'm in a situation like that, almost. There's a girl I like, and I'm pretty sure she likes me back, but we haven't really done anything because we both are cripplingly awkward and shy and both have anxiety disorder and minor autism. We can go to cons and FNMs and stuff together as friends and well, I guess that's almost a date? But even when someone says it look like we should be dating our faces go red and we both get really quiet.

Just go for it!

I'm not that different.. shy nerd who just does nothing..

As the resident master of romantic advise I'm going to give you a single line to say: "I like you romantically and would like to take you on a date. Are you interested?"

Okingjrr

Even better. <3 just an innocent couple doing innocent things.
Sadlt i'm not any better. Myabe now, but in the past not so much.
We gotta kick-start all the single frienders love lives.
Everyone, find a girl to mack on!
Just wait for E3

.... Then just wait for TGS

Rinse and repeat for several years
Then we'll get an announcement saying that the top 10s were canceled, "this was apparent because of how little we talked about the matter."

Top 10s!
chosen-one-i-m-coming-o.gif

"I'm coming"
I came! Heh!

Someone, please get that.

ultimax

Dont believe in yourself,
Believe in the BestGAF that believes in you
tumblr_lqvzeufX1I1r2b3hgo1_500.gif

Jeez, no wonder we got moved to community.

The world has gone to shit

Rizzi

Man, redownloading all of the Xbox One stuff that I downloaded yesterday is a pain.
Friggin' Sunset Overdrive is massive. It's been going all day..

Okingjrr

But girls have cooties, I don't wanna
I heard cooties are the best thing ever, it's kinda lewd in a way.

But but. How do I get through college when there are girls around noticing me.
Girls are always watching you. What now?
Girls are gross
The ones that don't wear perfume maybe.
jk
Noooo! I like being single! I can do what I want when I want! You can't make me get a girlfriend! You're not my real dad!
Plot twist, I am youe real dad, A-A-Ron !
I think you're one of the few here who can do what you want when it comes to girls.

I maybe think a girl flirted with me for the first time in my life the other day. I didn't really notice until it was like 3-4 hours later.
That's what it's always like when you're not used to it.
I'm not entirely sure most of the time either.

i just totally used your own gif against you
How could you!? I thought we were Frienders!
Now imagine "a few years later" and still not being sure and that's me
Actually there's some girls who maybe liked me like 3 years ago but I'm not sure if they-

I see your point.
Here
I just saved you time and money.
Those are goddamn awesome. I want the game itself to have those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom