• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

Happy Halloween fuckers!
tumblr_nbibo6xP481rpmo4ho1_500.gif

get spooked

I gave Katsuragi short hair so she'd be the ultimate SK waifu.

ill prob turn her into Chie
just need short hair and some glasses
shame theres no color pallete for hair then i could turn Yumi into Yukiko and beat the crap out of worst Persona girl
oh well maybe in Estival

You started from Part 1? I did too. It's amazing how much of a leap it is between Part 1 and 2 in quality.

I may have read up through Part 8 in like ~2-3 months. It was insane, but really fun.
ONLY WAY, same reason I started from Persona 1.
Also because I'm crazy.
I would've read more if I didn't get distracted by everything and kept putting it off
Happy Halloween fuckers!
get spooked
YEAH CANDY.
I get none

WINTER

Im a complete bitch when it comes to cold weather
Bet you wouldn't have loved it in Alaska. I put up with that shit for 19 years of my life!

I'm currently under 3 covers indoors and don't see what the problem is here.

It does get pretty cold, but I bitch way more about it being hot.
I'm actually like this now, living in Washington. Winters are totally fine and manageable, but if July this year was any indication, summer is a bitch.

Like imagine a shy girl with short hair! It's inconceivable! On the flip side imagine an athletic girl with her long hair down! It needs to be in a ponytail! *rambles on*
Both of those examples sound amazing.
Part 1 wasn't that bad, it was just....very plain sometimes.
Yup, it's actually better than Part 5, to me, but what I said is not a slight against Part 1, it's just how good the series gets as it goes on.

MncPsycho

Neo Member
Then come to the Southeast. I'm in Florida and we pretty much have Summer, Hotter Summer, Dry-ish Summer, and Slightly Cooler Summer.

Can confirm this super hard. This goddamn state has the audacity to have more than one fucking town with Winter in the name, but not know what winter is! I miss New York and its nice weather.

Oh.. that's all? There's florida east coast.. you could move there if you really want to. Is florida considered east coast?

Man, if you move to Florida, the worst superhero ever, Florida Man, may spread his misguided sense of justice to you.

Also, night night, frienders. Terror Doge has to rest his crushed blacks right now.

ultimax

Like i said, im a COMPLETE bitch when it comes to cold. I literally have no tolerance for it lol.

I guess when i say east coast, im more specifically talking about New Jersey. The snow here gets really god damn bad. I love the shit out of flordia, but i think thats considered more south than east? i suck ass at geography.

I always wanted to live on the west coast tho. Its my ideal place

Watching today's Shitstorm. It's a solo Matt film? And it's solo Matt while drunk? Oh this is gonna be great.
We need more solo Pat
(maybe even solo drunk Pat and maybe with no audio)

Oh.. that's all? There's florida east coast.. you could move there if you really want to. Is florida considered east coast?

It's considering us part of the South that's iffy. Cultarlly and politically, South Florida is more similar to Jersey, PA, and New York, while North Florida is just another part of the Bible Belt.

Semi-Related, South Miami is going to be going around to try and get the counties from about Tampa south to join together and try and split from North Florida into another state. He says it's for elevation reasons, but I feel like the political differences probably have a big part in it.

It's considering us part of the South that's iffy. Cultarlly and politically, South Florida is more similar to Jersey, PA, and New York, while North Florida is just another part of the Bible Belt.

Semi-Related, South Miami is going to be going around to try and get the counties from about Tampa south to join together and try and split from North Florida into another state. He says it's for elevation reasons, but I feel like the political differences probably have a big part in it.
That's kinda what California keeps trying to do

I read a guide that said if you can stomach Part 1 you'll love the rest of the series. It wasn't wrong.

When I showed my friends manga Jojo, they all laughed and gave up at the first panel. Wasn't that panel the best in part 1?
I'm trying to get my friends to have good taste, but they keep on liking post timeskip Naruto.
A lot of nontense parts of Jojo were pretty bad, but when Dio kicked danny. it was pretty epic.

Ten years of Long Island's kick ass weather didn't prepare me for when I moved to this humid filled sub-tropical hell. Lived here for longer and still not adjusted to this heat.

You made a terrible mistake moving. The only good transition from NY is to go dry heat, somewhere in a Texas-like region, and even then you're running into the bullshit of literal flatland.

From today's Shitstorm.

Like i said, im a COMPLETE bitch when it comes to cold. I literally have no tolerance for it lol.

I guess when i say east coast, im more specifically talking about New Jersey. The snow here gets really god damn bad. I love the shit out of flordia, but i think thats considered more south than east? i suck ass at geography.

I always wanted to live on the west coast tho. Its my ideal place

I know this feel. Winter is my least favorite season. Cold weather, icy roads, shoveling snow, it's all awful.

MncPsycho

Neo Member

I am as central as central Florida gets and all I can say is fuck this I still wanna be able to go to Universal without crossing a state line.

You made a terrible mistake moving. The only good transition from NY is to go dry heat, somewhere in a Texas-like region, and even then you're running into the bullshit of literal flatland.

At the time I didn't have a choice, and then I just haven't left yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom