• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Also, speaking of SK, I've switched teams. #TeamKatsuragi

iQIKWNQ7MRZ6O.gif

demidar

What do you consider "breaking news"? Because from where I'm standing, if an official blog is the first reveal of news, it's breaking news. This is a messageboard. Not a news site. People aren't paid to post here, and rarely will GAF individuals get a sneak peek without a leak of some kind.

How long have you been on GAF? Long enough for there to be a leak? A lot of Bloodborne materials were leaked here very early on. There's also CBOAT, who regularly would leak details regarding the XBONE release.

If all you're doing is viewing the first page threads, you're looking in the wrong places. OTs generally have discussion about the game's story and mechanics.

One liners and memes will exist as long as there's the internet. Hell, you're posting in a thread right now that is probably one of the biggest offenders on all of GAF. That certainly doesn't discredit the rest of the forum.

I've certainly dialed down the amount of "intelligent discourse" posts I make, mainly because people aren't interested in having a fruitful discussion and would rather expel their shitty opinions and leave, thereby wasting the effort I put into said posts. But good discussions still happen in community threads and OTs because that's where everyone is gathered, they don't have anywhere else to go for relevant discussion.

The GamerGate thread is well moderated and it's the place to go to talk about that stuff. People who walk in spouting utter trash get banned immediately, leaving the people who actually know how to argue, argue and debate. Lots of good discussion happens in there as a result of good moderation and being the nexus for a certain thing. Similarly, I reckon we're pretty good when it comes to intelligent discussion because we're all respectful, making the thread safe to express opinions and the talking thereof. It's doubly surprising because there ain't no mod here to rein us in.

Late response but whatever.
Yeah... Staying up late on gaf isnt a good idea..
I overslept my class too.. it's bad.. on the bright side they dont take attendance.. not that it matters.

Thanks to GAF, I now have insomnia. I still feel tired, but I get to do more things.

Some of my classes take attendance, Others don't, but I still go anyways instead of studying.

ultimax

I can't believe they got the dub.

Believe it.
It sounds terrible.
It does indeed sound terrible.
Late response but whatever.

Yeah... Staying up late on gaf isnt a good idea..
I overslept my class too.. it's bad.. on the bright side they dont take attendance.. not that it matters.
I have really bad habits when it comes to going to sleep on time. I usually go to sleep at 2 AM and I hate it

Zenfalcia

Thanks to GAF, I now have insomnia. I still feel tired, but I get to do more things.

Some of my classes take attendance, Others don't, but I still go anyways instead of studying.

I have really bad habits when it comes to going to sleep on time. I usually go to sleep at 2 AM and I hate it

Gaf discussions about hometown vs life>sleep.

I'm going to try to fix my sleep schedule and not post as much on gaf. Because it's gotten pretty bad.

demidar

Everyone here knows how to post like an adult.

Neogaf is easily the best forum I have been on, based on the openess of discussion. Even though I don't spend too much time in Gaming anymore, it's still well maintained.

It just goes to show you that maturity is much more than boobs, blood and swearing.

I'm going to try to fix my sleep schedule and not post as much on gaf. Because it's gotten pretty bad.

I go to sleep at 4am or later. Get on my level!

No don't it's horrible.

ultimax

The battle between life vs besttown hometown is never ending. We don't have time for sleep.

But yeah I really need to fix this habit too lol

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Burst is great. Not as good as Shinovi Versus, but the Hebijo story (canon) is actually pretty strong and will help Shinovi Versus make more sense.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I never actually finished the Hebijo story in Burst 'cause I couldn't stand playing as most of the characters. Homura and Hikage are the only two who aren't completely awful to use.

I never actually finished the Hebijo story in Burst 'cause I couldn't stand playing as most of the characters. Homura and Hikage are the only two who aren't completely awful to use.

Because the rest are sluggish, right? I had the same problem. That's why I mostly played Asuka in the Hanzo story and why I'm mostly playing as Homura in the Hebijo one.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Haruka and Mirai are a little more awkward to use, but Yomi is pretty traditional.

Because the rest are sluggish, right? I had the same problem. That's why I mostly played Asuka in the Hanzo story and why I'm mostly playing as Homura in the Hebijo one.

Asuka's is one of the easier to use, but I like the fact that the characters have different speeds/ranges. This is more pronounced in Shinovi Versus, and the strengths of the different types are probably clearer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom