• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Anybody try out the DLC characters for shinovi versus yet?

I've been using Rin a lot. She's probably the quickest Shinobi. She can dash cancel, and her dash is a teleport. Does huge damage, but takes huge damage. Her basic combos are really strong with wide range, and her ninpo are all useful. Her Charge Y is a teleport, but has a tendency to whiff on moving opponents. Her aerial charge weak is a divekick that goes straight into aerial rave.

I think Daidoji has a lot of armor on her moves. She's slower, but more powerful.

I get the feeling that the DLC characters might be a bit overpowered, but I'm not sure yet.

Zenfalcia

I would say yes, but my skeleton is in control right now, and he is being an ass. Sorry.

It's ok. I knew i was boned when i asked a skeleton to share.

Yoooo.. smt4 is 19.99 on the nintendo e shop! also the eshop is super spoopy!

Not just SMT alot of the EO games are alsp on sale and devil survivor games!

Edit: this was probably out a while ago, but oh well.. i only found out now.

ultimax

I've been using Rin a lot. She's probably the quickest Shinobi. She can dash cancel, and her dash is a teleport. Does huge damage, but takes huge damage. Her basic combos are really strong with wide range, and her ninpo are all useful. Her Charge Y is a teleport, but has a tendency to whiff on moving opponents. Her aerial charge weak is a divekick that goes straight into aerial rave.

I think Daidoji has a lot of armor on her moves. She's slower, but more powerful.

I get the feeling that the DLC characters might be a bit overpowered, but I'm not sure yet.
I'm going to test out Rin tonight.

Daidoji is basically Jotaro, though. She hits like a truck.
The DLC sounds awesome. I might try them out later

And that's why I wanna try Daidoji the most. Female lewd Jotaro ftw

joe2187

Banned
The DLC sounds awesome. I might try them out later

And that's why I wanna try Daidoji the most. Female lewd Jotaro ftw

tumblr_nd55y9LjOq1tzhwg6o1_500.gif

Oberon

Banned
I think I will stop watching the DS 2 Lp, it's just too much.

Anyway, Bayo 1 update, beginning chap 3!
This game is way harder than Rising and W101! And that QTE!

SMT games are games I don't find hindered by using a guide, especially if you just use it to find your destination and not to get through dungeons and bosses.

I'm not surprised by that. Still it goes against my self imposed law of "no guides." However, having a map for SMT4 is a godsend.

Also because I promised I would here's me with my headband:

As you can see, I'm not happy about it.

And since everyone posted their pets earlier here's my dog:

You're wearing it upside-down, turbonerd.

croten

So I'm listening to the Fate Stay Night OST and when I hear the epilogue music it get's me pretty emotional because it reminds me of how I felt at the end of the Fate route. Have any of you ever felt like that when you listen to an OST or song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom