• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm listening to the Fate Stay Night OST and when I hear the epilogue music it get's me pretty emotional because it reminds me of how I felt at the end of the Fate route. Have any of you ever felt like that when you listen to an OST or song?
Gurren Lagann is this times infinity for me. Silent Hill 2/3 a bit as well.

So I'm listening to the Fate Stay Night OST and when I hear the epilogue music it get's me pretty emotional because it reminds me of how I felt at the end of the Fate route. Have any of you ever felt like that when you listen to an OST or song?

Memories of You from Persona 3 still gets me every time.

Oberon

Banned
Finished chap 3 of bayonetta
It wasn't great, annoying hazards, stupid QTE, A really frustrating platforming section, and it really didn't look great at all.

Zenfalcia

I listen to the clannad song and
don't give a damn and go about my day.
Other songs include angel beats, and life is beautiful reminds me how good DP is.

yeah, also keep in mind that regular enemies can kill you in two or three hits sometimes

It was the same in persona 3. But i expect it to be a lot worst.

A guide is going to help a lot. Especially if you don't keep at it. It's a pain coming back to it after a long time

Sure, I'll keep it in mind.

Akira, while it doesn't make me sappy or anything sends shivers down my spine.

The Bladerunner soundtrack tho... Rachel's Song and especially Memories of Green just make me.. make me.. hold on... there's s-something in my eyes.

Why is Bladerunner so good, you guys? The entire soundtrack is so good as well, really tied everything together. The movie literally wouldn't have been the same without it.

Speaking of gurren, you guys might like this.

http://i.imgur.com/XXqmF7W.gifv

It's not in image form because water marks, etc etc.

And also a bonus picture.

Get a better bonus picture. If you're gonna post pokemon waifu, pick the best one.

TXgLerQ.jpg

Oberon

Banned
Bayo 1 or 2? Because both games have really bad chapter 3s.

Bayo 1

Speaking of gurren, you guys might like this.

http://i.imgur.com/XXqmF7W.gifv

It's not in image form because water marks, etc etc.

And also a bonus picture.

Don't post lewd pokemon stuff please, is nothing sacret anymore?

Get a better bonus picture. If you're gonna post pokemon waifu, pick the best one.

14%2B-%2B1

Still the best
Man! I am so hyped for Pokemon ORAS! That and Smash wiiu are the thing I am the most excited about, nothing else comes even close!

Zenfalcia

Don't post lewd pokemon stuff please, is nothing sacret anymore?

Nothing is sacred. Everything can be made into lewd. Everything.

On a serious note, I'll keep that in mind and post it in link for. I didn't think it was lewd. It just had a lot of life.

Jman014

The Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2 Complete Soundtrack. At least the majority of it.

Especially this one that plays when you're playing as Chaos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_FTdg-uL9c

Fucking sick.

Also the two tracks that play while an Exterminatus is happening with Gabriel Angelos doing a monologue. So much dread.

anyone know what is the best level to grind Flash,Yin,and Yang mode points in Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus?
Didnt know you got more moves for maxing the forms =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom