• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
That he doesn't understand how to play the videogame.
pat_s_salty_johns_by_sovietnickie-d5wrog2.jpg
Someone should photoshop his face on there.
He's like a car crash in slow motion that happens every day at the same time and you can't look away.
Thats a perfect analogy.
Why have I never heard about this show in my entire existence? It seems totally rad.

Holy shit people were saying the Javier fight was too hard? I don't wanna be that guy but how casual can you get? Also going MIA, see you guys in a few hours

Oh my god, no, XCom has systems! No DSP, stay away from that!

You say that jokingly, but he tries to use a shotgun at assault/sniper rifle range. "Overwatch is useless." I just can't.

these "dont play" videos are so entertaining (for the wrong reasons).

it really is like watching a slow motion train wreck. my mind is blown everytime

It's like it keeps getting better in the worst ways. The Injustice ones are fucking works of art.

ultimax

You say that jokingly, but he tries to use a shotgun at assault/sniper rifle range. "Overwatch is useless." I just can't.

It's like it keeps getting better in the worst ways. The Injustice ones are fucking works of art.

all of his fighting game videos are just embarrassing. what makes it even worse is that he always goes on and on about him being a "professional" fighting game player, street fighter tournaments ect.

i wonder if he acts the way he does on purpose just for the views and stuff. but it just seems so genuine lol

demidar

all of his fighting game videos are just embarrassing. what makes it even worse is that he always goes on and on about him being a "professional" fighting game player, street fighter tournaments ect.

i wonder if he acts the way he does on purpose just for the views and stuff. but it just seems so genuine lol

The perception is so ingrained that it doesn't really matter if it's genuine or not.

There's no way. Like, literally impossible with what I'm seeing here. The guy Johns worse than anyone I've ever seen in my life and doesn't have any techniques.

Nordicus

I know we've done a lot of DSP bashing tonight but this XCom run... Holy crap.
"Such bullshit, everyone's missing, everyone misses!"

Yeah, shotgun at full-cover enemy from that far away, sure. I want him to play Frozen Synapse, program his soldiers to just walk towards enemies* and go "Bullshit, why do I always get hit first!? Why do they move from their spot and refuse to let me kill them"

* Frozen Synapse a game where you and enemy program 5 seconds of actions on your soldiers and they're carried out simultaneously. Stuff like "ignore this area", "fire here if enemy spotted", "take a peek over here at 00:02 in case you're flanked", etc.

^frozen synapse is great but holy hell am I garbage at it
i cant remember or find the video im thinking of, but in a vlog thing about EVO/FGC he was comparing himself to justin wong. lol.
He used to play pro SF2, he probably did play and maybe beat JWong. Either way he is all shit now.

Oberon

Banned
Well I guess not much happens in the first chapter of the Akumetsu manga... the first 3 chapters would probably be equivalent to the first episode of an anime.

Anyways, enough stalling, here's my take on Prison School;
Short answer, this is a really weird manga, that seems really generic, but actually has something to it if you give it a chance.
I was ready to toss it at the description, really ready to toss it at the first chapter, but I remembered it was slightly hypocritical of me, so I gave it 3 chapters to be really sure.

Sadly, it didn't win me over, but I'm also not completely in hate with it either.
My main issue, is it just kinda of a shallow read. Boatloads of fan service, with a sort of sad, dark humor garnish. If it was slightly more mature, it might grab me.

I understand, I would like to say that it gets better, but you gave it a fair chance and I don't want to bother you too much.
And since you don't like the fanservice and humor, it would have actually gotten worst for you!

Yeah, I will probably read Akumets in bursts of chapter from now on.

Nordicus

I understand, I would like to say that it gets better, but you gave it a fair chance and I don't want to bother you too much.
And since you don't like the fanservice and humor, it would have actually gotten worst for you!
I'm excited for the anime adaptation because there's no doubt it will be censored worse than anything else has ever been before. It'll be Mosaic: The Anime

Did I miss anything last night? I saw the start of the thread, but I pretty much packed it in after that.

Man, people at work today are pretty hostile. What happened to Sunday being a day of rest and all that?

So I'm continuing the DON'T Play series. Kingdom Hearts. I think I've figured out DSP, he just bitches about what he plays and blames the game for not being childlike levels of easy. How that's earned him the viewership he has, I don't know.

His Mickey voice is the most annoying fucking thing ever.

Edit: Fuck me he played MGR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom