• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm listening to the Fate Stay Night OST and when I hear the epilogue music it get's me pretty emotional because it reminds me of how I felt at the end of the Fate route. Have any of you ever felt like that when you listen to an OST or song?

Ace attorney's OST. Even though 5 is my favorite (by like the tiniest of margins), I was an emotional wreck after finishing 3. It's one of the very few games I had a hard time getting over.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
anyone know what is the best level to grind Flash,Yin,and Yang mode points in Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus?
Didnt know you got more moves for maxing the forms =P

The Hanzo story mission where you need to destroy the boulders. Just ignore the boulders and farm enemies instead. I've also heard that the final mission is a good place.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
We're already in community. Can't go any lower than this.

Locked_Door.jpg

The picture wasn't really that bad. Just enormous. It was Asuka tripped over with her ass in the air from the Senran Kagura anime.

Oberon

Banned

I really dislike the concept of "take Nintendo Ip and make it "mature" and "bloody"
And sexualised Pokemon characters! You can have everything else, but not Pokemon!

anyone know what is the best level to grind Flash,Yin,and Yang mode points in Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus?
Didnt know you got more moves for maxing the forms =P

What is going on today? Is it international Life day?

360pages

So...anyway, writing month starts at midnight, and I still have the same idea. Though I guess the only choice is if I should write in first or third person.

360pages

If you guys want lewd things, then simply write it for writing month. Get all the lewd out, also, to bring it to less lewd things. I'm still writing some other stuff.

If you guys want lewd things, then simply write it for writing month. Get all the lewd out, also, to bring it to less lewd things. I'm still writing some other stuff.

Don't listen to him, it just makes you more lewd and compels you to write lewder things. It's an endless cycle of addiction and I'm right in the middle of it.

humanity will never evolve if we dont stop giving a shit about what everyone else thinks of us
look at Japan, they have robots, and according to Woolie better food
we on the other hand dont have robots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom