• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for lunch to be done like

4gevmaS.gif

#HometownAllDay

Seriously, the idea of a Female Terry Boagrd is just so much cooler for what he is for KOF.

For KoF, that's fine. KoF is just a crossover series anyway. For Fatal Fury, I don't think his story is told as well, if he was a female. Mostly for the father-son relationship he has with Rock.

Rutti

Oberon

Banned
Continuing Bayonetta 1!

Ah! Mami!....Ah! Mami...Ah! Mami!

This game shows me how limited Rising was.
Raiden, why can't you change weapons as easily as Bayonetta ?
Development time I guess.

This game shows me how limited Rising was.
Raiden, why can't you change weapons as easily as Bayonetta ?
Development time I guess.
That, and having a mostly useless B button, make me so excited for a Rising 2 with those simple changes. Rising got me into Character Action, and I want to see crazier combat with awesome power vocals.

Raiden needs style switching too.

so ive been readin up on the next Senran Kagura games well be getting
prob gonna pick up Burst in December when i get a card for steam sales
also Senran Kagura 2 looks hype as fuck, when do you guys think the earliest is well get it since Estival isnt coming till March
shouldnt be too long since the creator said hes hellbent on shortening the time between localizations

Shit that sucks.

Dempsey Roll life right back!

Sucks to hear, hope everything works out.

The midriff.

Seriously? Damn, that sucks. Hopefully it all gets sorted out quickly.

Debit card? Shit that sucks, my condolences bro.

Damn that's rough, I hope you get everything worked out

Thanks for the condolences guys. Im getting things sorted out, already got refunded and contacted the Bank/FBI. Life is about to get cross-countered.
And im Platinuming DMC3 today, Halloween be damned.

Oberon

Banned
Well I survived having bunch of family and friends over for celebrating me turning 24.

I also wanted to show off some brownies that I made. I'm pretty proud of them.

Do you guys bake?

Happy Birthday!
24? You have now reached the peak of your video game skill level! It's just downhill from here!
I still think those statistic are just BS. I mean 24? Your brain is still developing at that age!

Squishy3

That, and having a mostly useless B button, make me so excited for a Rising 2 with those simple changes. Rising got me into Character Action, and I want to see crazier combat with awesome power vocals.

I actually hope they don't try to keep adding more to Raiden's repertoire in that regard because the way the focus is all on the swordplay is so rewarding. I don't want it to be a "cuhrayzee" game. You can play the entire game without using any of the subweapons unless you're going for S ranks because they make it so much easier. They just need to improve what's already there and obviously have new bosses with new subweapons. The weapon switching is more because that's how weapon switching was always handled in Metal Gear, so it's keeping with the rest of the series in that regard.

croten

Happy Birthday!
24? You have now reached the peak of your video game skill level! It's just downhill from here!
I still think those statistic are just BS. I mean 24? Your brain is still developing at that age!

It's not the brain that's at fault though, it's the body

I actually hope they don't try to keep adding more to Raiden's repertoire in that regard because the way the focus is all on the swordplay is so rewarding. I don't want it to be a "cuhrayzee" game. You can play the entire game without using any of the subweapons unless you're going for S ranks because they make it so much easier. They just need to improve what's already there and obviously have new bosses with new subweapons. The weapon switching is more because that's how weapon switching was always handled in Metal Gear, so it's keeping with the rest of the series in that regard.
I understand, but that would be the simplest way to expand the repertoire of moves and make side weapons more meaningful. More of the same with more polish would still be a 9/10 for me, but it'd be a bit simplistic after the first game.

Maybe I'm just jonesing for DMC5 bad enough that I project my hopes on all other action games.

It should be more learning styles from bosses as well as sub-weapons.

It needs to be more difficult this time around and it will be way better than the first one.

It needs to be more difficult this time around and it will be way better than the first one.
If it's as hard as Bayo 2nd climax with an option for Hard off the bat, it will be perfect for most people.

Rising needed to ditch Hard and just jump to Very Hard.
So im gonna play ocarina of time
FOR THE FIRST TIME-ish. i never actually played a 3d zelda

Don't go in thinking it will be the greatest thing ever and you will probably like it.

wamberz1

Most of the sub weapons felt kinda useless and boring.
But raiden having different styles (or "modes" since he's a robot) would be pretty interesting.

If it's as hard as Bayo 2nd climax with an option for Hard off the bat, it will be perfect for most people.

Rising needed to ditch Hard and just jump to Very Hard.

It also really needs to hammer home how important parrying is this time around, i know many people who chose not to use it because it was "too hard" and ended up getting their asses kicked but the last couple bosses.

Don't go in thinking it will be the greatest thing ever and you will probably like it.

Yep.

my existence can confirm the 24yrs old fact is bullshit
i can still play all the games i always do just as competitively, sometimes even more so

But the Metal Gear fans who don't play character action games will complain.

Even though I suck I character action games, I still found Rising really easily. An increase in difficulty would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom