• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Ocarina of Time that much either, but it's still better than Skyward Sword.

I understand how important it is for the franchise and 3D games and etc. etc.

The game is still garbage though. Mario64 holds up a lot better in its own franchise even though it's not the best 3D Mario.

What is black lagoon?

ec8f52d7.gif

I understand how important it is for the franchise and 3D games and etc. etc.

The game is still garbage though. Mario64 holds up a lot better in its own franchise even though it's not the best 3D Mario.
I'm not disagreeing with you. Ocarina is garbage.

So is Skyward Sword.
without Ocarina, Majoras Mask wouldnt of existed
and that in itself is a crime
I suppose that can be a plus.

Squishy3

i don't even like majora's mask that much come at me

it's also more overrated than oot at this point because everyone says oot is overrated and then says mm is better

i don't even like majora's mask that much come at me

it's also more overrated than oot at this point because everyone says oot is overrated and then says mm is better
MM is way overrated, but it's still the best 3d Zelda.

I don't have a high opinion on Zelda. I enjoyed the 2d ones enough to beat one of them (LTTP) and I don't care about the 3d games.

So, someone is making an otome dating sim featuring the Normal Boots crew. That's something.

Well what do you like about the 2D ones?
I enjoy both 2D and 3D Zelda games, some more than others

I'm not really sure. If I had to guess I'd say that it might be the way puzzles are handled? I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom