• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Tell me the prices of the candies. I'm contemplating riding my bike to the nearest Walmart, but its far.

Nah, walmart has crap selections and marked up a few dollars. I go to nofrills, last time it was 5$ for a bag of 50 snack sized mars bars. Walmart was 10ish dollars for a worst selection.

Plus, it depends on where you live too. I'm in canada, unless you are too.

Gonna go out soon. If i don't reply, i'm probably gone.

I've got a ton of candy left over from last night because there were very few trick-or-treaters, and I'm feeling like a fat fuck over it right now.

No cheap candy for me.

From one review:

"Black Lagoon" is a series that has a strong following in the U.S. According to Rei Hiroe, the series was inspired by James Ellroy, John Woo, Quentin Tarentino and Stephen King and also the piracy cases that took place in the East China Sea back in the '90s. A big Tarentino fan, "Black Lagoon" pays homage to films by Quentin Tarentino but also films from the Coen Brothers.

I got an action boner from reading that.

I'm looking at Anime blu rays on Amazon now, a lot are $40-60. It's not nearly as bad as I thought they'd be. Especially for entire shows: Steins;Gate, Bebop, Champloo, FLCL

I'm looking at Anime blu rays on Amazon now, a lot are $40-60. It's not nearly as bad as I thought they'd be. Especially for entire shows: Steins;Gate, Bebop, Champloo, FLCL

Depending on who has the license, anime can either be really expensive or really cheap. Funimation is usually on the cheaper side with Aniplex being super expensive.

ultimax

Guys help, my ringtone "R U OKAY!? BUSTAJ WULF!" IVE NEVER EVEN PLAYED AN SNK GAME!
50546040.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom