• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really want to see her again you should hit her up. Ah I love osananajimi

a55.png

MORNING!

EDIT: Wait, cults? What?

Watching yesterday's Guacamelee episode again, for some reason I didn't hear the part where they talked about the Jaguar fight and people giving up on it. I don't remember having trouble with the boss fight... Does anyone know what thread that was? I'm curious to see what people were having trouble with.

Watching yesterday's Guacamelee episode again, for some reason I didn't hear the part where they talked about the Jaguar fight and people giving up on it. I don't remember having trouble with the boss fight... Does anyone know what thread that was? I'm curious to see what people were having trouble with.

People didn't want to learn the mechanics, so they bitched at the difficulty.

Morning GAF, was gonna ask about that new thread smell, but you know, thread too fast etc.

Played some more DotA2 again yesterday. Lot's of shit changed, random ability draft is super fun and Drow Ranger + Omniknight is a bullshit combo. Just absolute bullshit.

I know there should be at least 2 frienders in here who play, one of which I still need to hit up and play some games with. Any more?
"Pick me, no pick me!"

Don't cry, Korra. Remember this scene from persona 4? Wasn't it funny?
Naoto: A straight answer, please. What is your true involvement with the murder case?
Yukiko: Weeeeell, we go rescuing people who've been kidnapped by jumping into the TV! And theeen, we do stuff like, "Persona!" with our Personas and beat the crap outta Shadows...
Naoto: *sigh* Are you making fun of me?
Rise: Ish true! Pershonaaaa! (passes out)

croten

Don't cry, Korra. Remember this scene from persona 4? Wasn't it funny?
Naoto: A straight answer, please. What is your true involvement with the murder case?
Yukiko: Weeeeell, we go rescuing people who've been kidnapped by jumping into the TV! And theeen, we do stuff like, "Persona!" with our Personas and beat the crap outta Shadows...
Naoto: *sigh* Are you making fun of me?
Rise: Ish true! Pershonaaaa! (passes out)

Or that scene in bayonetta 2 where she- Oh... right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom