• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Later" means now because it's easy enough to do this really quickly.

1g0IA9Z.png

Wheelchair use a real goddamn swamp if you're going to commit to this joke!

it occured to me that Matt and Woolie are the only ones who have revealed their GFs
are Pat and Liam scared?
I'm actually really glad they haven't. Someone found Liams sister and or gf as Is. I'm sure they'd feel bad having them creeped on like Matt and woolies gf have. Also fuck grammar on my phone

Woolie put in some Nujabes...best taste
That was great. Those fucking title cards in every part of this series are amazing. It feels like a 90s TV show.
I'm actually really glad they haven't. Someone found Liams sister and or gf as Is. I'm sure they'd feel bad having them creeped on like Matt and woolies gf have. Also fuck grammar on my phone
That happened? Oh goodness, that's awful.

Zenfalcia

Yeah it's probably the music I listen to the most when working on stuff.

Do you like his music in particular? Do you also like jazz? There's some anime jazz music i can post :p if you are interested. I'm going out for a bit though, so it'll be later.

JoJo94

Do you like his music in particular? Do you also like jazz? There's some anime jazz music i can post :p if you are interested. I'm going out for a bit though, so it'll be later.

I like jazz. I have listened to a decent amount of anime jazz like the Ghibli Jazz album, and Tokyo Brass Style.

360pages

I love that the Godzilla movie only had 15 minutes of Godzilla in it. I mean, would adding 10 more really have killed it. The movie was around 2 hours, I think there was too much cockteasing.

I love that the Godzilla movie only had 15 minutes of Godzilla in it. I mean, would adding 10 more really have killed it. The movie was around 2 hours, I think there was too much cockteasing.

The pacing in godzilla 2014 would have been really good if the other 1 hour 50 minutes was filled with good acting and had some sort of character development in it.

lol Woolie. you fucking weeb. Going to Japan and shit.

FTFY :p

That isn't actually the issue. You need to build up to Godzilla and also focus on humans in order to create and show that contrast between the smallness and insignificance of humans and the gigantic titan that is Godzilla. Having too much Godzilla in your show would diminish the impact of his appearance on screen.

The actual problem is that the human element in most of his movies, including the latest one, is shit.

Cranston was wasted for 30 minutes and ATJ as Army bomb guy was perfect. He didn't need DEEP characterization. We care about seeing Godzilla manifested, not boring soldier guy with pretty Elizabeth Olsen wife.

That tail moment was so fucking hype though.

360pages

The start of the movie was a lot more interesting, when we were focusing more on the science of everything. Then one of the best actors dies less than1/3 of the way in and we have army man for the rest.

So I looked up Montana stereotypes because nobody knows them.
How's the... hunting.

The hunting is apparently pretty great. There are a ton of good hunting spots here, and we get some big ass animals to kill. Great for fishing too.

I keep saying that one day, I'm going to go hunting. But requires me getting a license, then finding someone to hunt with, then get a gun, and I ain't bout that life.

It's cold here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom