• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

It's very generic and uninspired, nothing really stands out and it just feels very flat to me. its kind of critical to me that if Im gonna watch an animated show, it should have art style that stands out.

Too run of the mill I suppose? Eh, sure. I can see that perspective. Other wise you'd be wasting time on stuff that looks the same or isn't even special.

tumblr_nee31enS5d1tnydxio1_500.jpg

Matto McMuscuru, the enigmatic founder and CEO of the philanthropic corporation “Zaibatsu of Best Friend”, and his Stand “Durst” seek to bring justice to an un-hype world. Special moves include the “Rolling Bizkit” (localized as Biz-Kick) and “Break Stuff”. He is also known to travel with small white cat, Zach, who is rumored to have his own Stand “American Badass”.

From tumblr.

hmm basketbro is maybe the 4th child? I've only heard of Shinji, Rei, and Asuka going into this so I'm just going to guess this is going to go very poorly

Zenfalcia

He's joking about how there's hilarious Engrish in the sub. Dub is apparently preferred actually.
Edit: Damn fuckers.

#decimated

hmm basketbro is maybe the 4th child? I've only heard of Shinji, Rei, and Asuka going into this so I'm just going to guess this is going to go very poorly

Woof. It's going to get pretty ruff. Woof. Nothing more to be said.

I did, I gave it a fair shot, then had to stop because shit, man, shit.

It's not terrible, but sub is a lot better. Revy man.. too good.

So I've decided to write a short story. It should be done later tonight- it's going to be very short, and I work fast. I'll post a link to it when it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom