• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of them are. Another is Caucasian.
That makes sense
The worst thing about that girl (apart from stuff I won't say on GAF) is that she refused to wear heels. Shit was rough.

EDIT: I AM NOW A MEMBER NOW!!! Time to make a thread where I bitch about the Wii U
Yo you survived, good job
Im probably the only guy that kind of hates it when women wear heels alot.

The only thing that goes through my head is "Man, wear some practical shoes"
Well he is tall and she was super short, so I can see it being okay in this instance

joe2187

Banned
Well he is tall and she was super short, so I can see it being okay in this instance

Ah, that explains some. I didnt read that part.

Im 6ft even but I didnt really care much about the height difference.

However, I'll never forget my girlfriend in HS, who was 6ft 4.

Oh man, it was like a playground.

Zenfalcia

Don't get delewdsional

Too late.

I've been waiting for a good moment for this.. Better now than never.

93f07bb7f9.jpg

The only the VHS is worth it. Is that the rerelease where Neogaf shows the crushed blacks on Vader?

I don't even know what crushed blacks are so I guess that doesn't affect me.

Hajime No Ippo EP 13-15:
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The minor changes bother nerds, you won't really care or notice.

Exactly. Also, you haven't seen anything yet. You'll know when that show starts to really git gud.

I see how it can be important for bright scenes.

I don't see how it affects Darth Vader, a guy who's completely dressed in black.

It's not really about the darkness. It's about the loss of detail.

Blacks, if not properly regarded, can simply become too dark to see anything, destroying detail and image quality.

It won't effect everyone, but I am a massive image quality snub, so I make sure my colors display properly. Gotta keep that TV calibrated.

It's not really about the darkness. It's about the loss of detail.

Blacks, if not properly regarded, can simply become too dark to see anything, destroying detail and image quality.

It won't effect everyone, but I am a massive image quality snub, so I make sure my colors display properly. Gotta keep that TV calibrated.

I guess it makes sense now. Looking at it, his outfit is pretty detailed. I don't think its gonna look too bad though, but I guess I'll see when I get around to watching the movies.

well this seems like a good stopping point for tonight, I'll watch the rest tomorrow. Is Shinji walking away twice now the reason why people hate him? His father almost killed one of his only friends right in front of him, with what is essentially Shinji's hands. It's not like he didn't come back when they needed him. I kinda suspected EVA going rogue was going to be a thing pretty much from the start, when it saved Shinji and acted by itself. I spoiled myself on the reveal that it is Shinji's mom but I'm guessing that is a major twist that will be happening soon. Rei is a hardcore badass with that N2 straight to the chest strategy, to bad she didn't think it would actually protect it's core and failed miserably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom