• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't go near the Miiverse. Is there lewd drawings?

When you beat that chapter, you can buy earrings that summon the mech in place of doing Umbran Climax. Shotgun feet ftw.
13e.jpg_large

Finished TEW. Despite its lack of proper polish, a more sluggish and less fluent TLOU-esque combat, the occasionally poor level or enemy design and just weird overall design choices every now and then, it's still very fun to play.

What is that supposed to mean >=(
=P

ITS FIIIINNNNNEEEE!

I rather enjoyed your thesis on the merits of DLC. 10/10 it's okay.

Man, I am so glad I played Bayo 1 first, as I'm doing much better in Bayo 2 compared to what time I spent with the demo. Lots of Gold rankings at the least.

Finished TEW. Despite its lack of proper polish, a more sluggish and less fluent TLOU-esque combat, the occasionally poor level or enemy design and just weird overall design choices every now and then, it's still very fun to play.
Sounds like a flawed game that still beyond worth playing? Awesome. I'll buy that PC version eventually.
Man, I am so glad I played Bayo 1 first, as I'm doing much better in Bayo 2 compared to what time I spent with the demo. Lots of Gold rankings at the least.
You playing 2nd Climax or 3rd?

I'm sitting here waiting on a Wii U system update to be able to play Tag Climax online :/

Sounds like a flawed game that still beyond worth playing? Awesome. I'll buy that PC version eventually.
You playing 2nd Climax or 3rd?

I'm sitting here waiting on a Wii U system update to be able to play Tag Climax online :/
2nd. It was the one automatically highlighted, and it the descriptions weren't incredibly clear. Besides, I like to not struggle too much just to get through a first run.

getting lets get Physical edition of Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Tuesday
so if by some miracle i win the giveaway give it to someone else pls

2nd. It was the one automatically highlighted, and it the descriptions weren't incredibly clear. Besides, I like to not struggle too much just to get through a first run.
It's what I did my first time through, it's easier than Bayo 1 normal, and 3rd Climax is somewhere between Normal and Hard on Bayo 1.

I like just playing through my first time as well, but I actually got some. Platinums my first time through on 2nd climax. I was super suprised.

360pages

Man, I really need to get started and finish my math,

Nothing new happening on my end today, Still playing the New Naruto game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom