• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
well this seems like a good stopping point for tonight, I'll watch the rest tomorrow. Is Shinji walking away twice now the reason why people hate him? His father almost killed one of his only friends right in front of him, with what is essentially Shinji's hands. It's not like he didn't come back when they needed him. I kinda suspected EVA going rogue was going to be a thing pretty much from the start, when it saved Shinji and acted by itself. I spoiled myself on the reveal that it is Shinji's mom but I'm guessing that is a major twist that will be happening soon. Rei is a hardcore badass with that N2 straight to the chest strategy, to bad she didn't think it would actually protect it's core and failed miserably

People only hate Shinji because he's not manly manly muh power fantasy.

I'm 6'1" beds can be a little too short sometimes but I usually don't have to worry about hitting my head on stuff hanging from the ceilling, It's a pretty good height.

I don't have height preferences in women and I don't have a celebrity crush but the new singer for Arch Enemy is pretty nice
Arch-Enemy-Announces-New-Singer-Alissa-White-Gluz.jpg

video of her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InRMwptcgAo
the music is whatever but I like her

Zenfalcia

well this seems like a good stopping point for tonight, I'll watch the rest tomorrow. Is Shinji walking away twice now the reason why people hate him? His father almost killed one of his only friends right in front of him, with what is essentially Shinji's hands. It's not like he didn't come back when they needed him. I kinda suspected EVA going rogue was going to be a thing pretty much from the start, when it saved Shinji and acted by itself. I spoiled myself on the reveal that it is Shinji's mom but I'm guessing that is a major twist that will be happening soon. Rei is a hardcore badass with that N2 straight to the chest strategy, to bad she didn't think it would actually protect it's core and failed miserably

It's fine, there are other things you didn't spoil for yourself, which is ok.

Yeah, people kinda want him to man up and take care of it. Kinda arrogant but whateves.

360pages

I think it's more about having a balanced character which Shinji fails at, though this is something the later half of the series struggles with than an individual character.

At one point, the heroes, the people we are following stop succeeding, sure angels die. But we never get the feeling that the characters win at anything. Which is fine for the kind of tone Eva is setting up for. But when the later half of the series is just characters getting worse and worse it doesn't help, and I can see why people can find that annoying.

Some say Shinji was a balanced character at the start, he was scared, but he did things. He had fears, but after Ep19, that entire thing falls apart. Not because of himself, but because the world around him starts to become a negative void.

Also, people hate him because of EoE which he kind of deserves the hate for.

The OP of that thread got juniored. wow!

It was a super click-bait title with little to no reasoning backing it up. Not to mention that the thread he was actually trying to make of "Music others love that you hate" is a common one, and is being mislabeled with inflammatory shit, I can totally see why he'd get junior'd.

What LP groups do you guys hate? SBFP is for old people amirite?
It was a super click-bait title with little to no reasoning backing it up. Not to mention that the thread he was actually trying to make of "Music others love that you hate" is a common one, and is being mislabeled with inflammatory shit, I can totally see why he'd get junior'd.
What a lazy slob. Seriously though, that's one of the worst, most clickbait-y horrible things I've seen on GAF. It's almost as bad as the "I don't like X" gaming threads, though usually those guys actually have reasons and want to discuss the topic.

Zenfalcia

It was a super click-bait title with little to no reasoning backing it up. Not to mention that the thread he was actually trying to make of "Music others love that you hate" is a common one, and is being mislabeled with inflammatory shit, I can totally see why he'd get decimated.

FIFY

What LP groups do you guys hate? SBFP is for old people amirite?

I hate that Pat the dog. He's been barking and woofing too much. Woofie stopped stealing pies and lying which made it less interesting. That Matt needs to represent Mexico like he did in the past. Liam stopped being the manliest man ever.

I also hate this guy named Zenfalcia. He's been really annoying posting a lot of lewd stuff.
XD

Although playing CoD or shoot bangs with that thing would be pretty rad. Pew-pew I shot you with man dick!
I want to play fighters with it. Doing shoryukens would be interesting, I'm sure.
Im fairly certain it's only two directions of input, up and down, still hilarious though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom