• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Transistor 50% off? Oh boy.
If only the steam app had chat everything would perfect...
Now if only I can get the client to someday work.

I'm listening to this week's podcast and its the first time I've listened to the podcast in two months. I forgot how much I love listening to the podcast!

That's pretty much my reaction every time I read a doujin about that

So about Fire Emblem. Is it better to wait until a character is a higher level before using a seal on them?

Yeah, but only if it's a second seal. Master seals should be applied quickly for the quick stat boost.

Dammit! even Shinji's blossoming Yaoi turned on him, almost instantly this time too! the final scene with Kaworu is pretty great, I love how this show isn't afraid to show pretty much dead air for minutes at a time.

Zenfalcia

Yeah, but only if it's a second seal. Master seals should be applied quickly for the quick stat boost.

What? No! That's terrible.

But the Master seal brings them down to level 1, wouldn't it be more efficient to wait until they're a higher level?

You wait till they are maxed level then change their classes. For maximum stat gains etc.

This would be true in earlier Fire Emblem games, but there are as far as anyone is concerned infinite levels in Awakening.

But then sometimes you're missing out on abilities you gain from leveling up.

KtC93FN.gif

Dammit! even Shinji's blossoming Yaoi turned on him, almost instantly this time too! the final scene with Kaworu is pretty great, I love how this show isn't afraid to show pretty much dead air for minutes at a time.

Things might be weird now, but you can stick with this, and then watch EoE.

I hope you rike it.

Yo, I wanna see this remix on Great Cave Offensive.

Dammit, wrong thread. I'm sure people here would sympathize, though.

Heck yes! I love that song.

What are you talking about. DeDeDe theme is always the best, even when remixed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gij7h4CTJMk

Did no one seriously bring this up? How could you forget about it?
I had it in my head while in class yesterday for some reason

yeah the show handles depression and inner turmoil very well, it speaks well of the Creator to be able to express something that cannot truly be expressed. the only questions I have is if the scenes are actually happening to the people they are showing or if it is all in Shinji, but I'm guessing the point is to be vague to this effect, The Human Instrumentation bringing every human's thoughts and souls together could be or could not be the cause of this. those Photoshop negative filters and warp effects were pretty strong at the start

sjack

Banned
the only questions I have is if the scenes are actually happening to the people they are showing or if it is all in Shinji, but I'm guessing the point is to be vague to this effect, The Human Instrumentation bringing every human's thoughts and souls together could be or could not be the cause of this.

EoE kind of answers that question

yeah the show handles depression and inner turmoil very well, it speaks well of the Creator to be able to express something that cannot truly be expressed. the only questions I have is if the scenes are actually happening to the people they are showing or if it is all in Shinji, but I'm guessing the point is to be vague to this effect, The Human Instrumentation bringing every human's thoughts and souls together could be or could not be the cause of this. those Photoshop negative filters and warp effects were pretty strong at the start
The creator was actually depressed when making the show. It really shows.

One more episode (cough and a movie cough).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom