• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

Fucking awesome. I really need to watch that showo
Edit: Also, not at home. Can't get behind steam.

KLK is good and it shares similarities to Gurren but do not expect it be as good. I feel like my enjoyment of it was hampered by my constant comparisons to Gurren

Yeah Mother daughter murder suicide is not a good time, especially when you fail at both parts of it. They made Asuka a sympathetic character but it is really hard to erase her being a complete asshole for the entirety of her existence in the show. I get that she doesn't want to have to rely on anybody and that she wants to be mature and grown up and not looked down upon by I don't like how she took inferiority complex out on everyone else, but I guess that is all part of her character and she was designed to be like this. It is probably realistic as well. My dislike for her was never anything more than that but I think I was so bored of the show in the episodes that she was introduced until pretty much episode 19 that I was just lashing out at everything.

Hmm, all right. I'll greatly lower my expectations.
Edit: Aww, no more main battles? I only got to use Greninja once =(.
Edit 2: Also, I didn't know you'd pick mii. If I knew, I would have done the same.
EDIT 3: MII. I mean MII. Goddamn it.

I would like to state my controversial opinion that While Gurren is more fun, Kill La Kill actually is the better show by virtue of its much better cast and the fact that Satsuki is the best character ever.

Oberon

Banned
Fuck Smash 3ds version!
Liam was right, what a dissapointment!
It should be a crime to play smash on such bad control.....
Without you we still have Ice climbers! Without you the REAL version would be already out!
Without you, all those Nintendo characters WASTED in smash run, would have been part of a real Adventure Mode for the WiiU version!

Yes, I am a bit salty

Hyper Light Drifter
Cosmic Star Heroine
Mighty No. 9
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Project Phoenix
Radio the Universe
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
A Hat in Time
Heart Forth, Alicia
Omori
Paradise Lost: First Contact
Ghost Song: A Journey of Hope

All games funded on Kickstarter.

Yo I'm picking up my ottoman. I'll finally be able to put things away AND hand somewhere to sit. I'm hype. Getting a pillow and cases too. Might update you guys on this completely nothing news later

People are actually in the steam chat

a55.png

360pages

Fuck Smash 3ds version!
Liam was right, what a dissapointment!
It should be a crime to play smash on such bad control.....
Without you we still have Ice climbers! Without you the REAL version would be already out!
Without you, all those Nintendo characters WASTED in smash run, would have been part of a real Adventure Mode for the WiiU version!

Yes, I am a bit salty

Slerp.

I need some water with that salt.

Smash run looks better than the equivalent in the Wii U version. It's pretty much a mini adventure mode compared to a crappy board game that doesn't look that fun and laggy.

Hyper Light Drifter
Cosmic Star Heroine
Mighty No. 9
Project Phoenix
Radio the Universe
A Hat in Time
Heart Forth, Alicia
Omori

I'm in 100% hype mode for batman arkham knight (this shit comes out on my birthday!) and the witcher 3. I'm kinda looking forward to P5 and mgs5.

And hey, maybe the official release of black mesa will come out next year.

Gamer Y

Hyper Light Drifter
Cosmic Star Heroine
Mighty No. 9
Project Phoenix
Radio the Universe
A Hat in Time
Heart Forth, Alicia
Omori

Bloodborne
Persona 5
Hyper Light Drifter
Batman: Arkham Knight

Stuff to watch out for:
Shadowbound

I don't look forward to alot of things...

Oberon

Banned
Slerp.

I need some water with that salt.

Smash run looks better than the equivalent in the Wii U version. It's pretty much a mini adventure mode compared to a crappy board game that doesn't look that fun and laggy.

At least I can play the Wiiu Adventure mod with other people.

Oberon

Banned
Hyper Light Drifter
Cosmic Star Heroine
Mighty No. 9
Project Phoenix
Radio the Universe
A Hat in Time
Heart Forth, Alicia
Omori

Smash
Pokemon ORAS
Shovelknight
Monster Hunter

well they didn't exactly hide the fact the Rei was a clone but I called that as well. This is the kind of thing I was expecting going into the show, Harvesting shells of humans to do evil shit that may or may not be for the good of humanity and the people behind the project being mentally destroyed by their actions. I was much more surprised to hear that Rei knew about it as well. They have no reason not to let her in on it because it seems she is completely loyal but I just assumed they would think that she didn't need to know and wouldn't tell her unless the shells even without souls have some form of conciousness whilst in the tank. That was some fucked up imagery at the end when the bodies were dissolving with smiles on their faces. That's gonna fuck with Shinji but maybe Asuka will let him play "Winning Fighter" on the Seca with her. I love the bullshit name changes to avoid copyrights will still bringing real life items into the show that Animes and Games do.

Yo that was pretty sick, but I was already sold when SickWheelchairCombo's said it's like a female Kamina vs Vergil. Dante vs Vergil makes it more fitting I suppose. Though I wouldn't even be surprised if Ryuko and Satsuki were
sisters

With all that fan art of them I'm not surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom