• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have a Wii U. I bought one of those day 1, no fucks given.

southpark-clapping.gif

Still jelly

finally some real fucking history on the second impact and on NERV, that's kinda what I've been waiting for the last 15 episodes or so. Rei laying the truth bombs on Ritsuko's mom was unexpected and had a good pay off. I didn't see a chalk outline for Rei but considering she didn't have any files in the first place they could have covered it up if she was killed. I'm just going to assume Rei is a clone at this point or something because fuck it. More information on Misato is always great, she's my favourite character so far but that may be because she is the person we know the most about, even if it is next to nothing. Ritsuko's mom wanting to have Yui absorbed is interesting, I'm thinking it could have been for Magi as well since she said she was a shitty mom and saw how much Yui cared for Shinji.

Zenfalcia

finally some real fucking history on the second impact and on NERV, that's kinda what I've been waiting for the last 15 episodes or so. Rei laying the truth bombs on Ritsuko's mom was unexpected and had a good pay off. I didn't see a chalk outline for Rei but considering she didn't have any files in the first place they could have covered it up if she was killed. I'm just going to assume Rei is a clone at this point or something because fuck it. More information on Misato is always great, she's my favourite character so far but that may be because she is the person we know the most about, even if it is nothing. Ritsuko's mom wanting to have Yui absorbed is interesting, I'm thinking it could have been for Magi as well since she said she was a shitty mom and saw how much Yui cared for Shinji.

You're almost at the end! There'll still some stuff they haven't covered, but keep watching!

Sorry if my constant complaining is getting annoying, but can we not post our reactions when we're playing fighting games? It drives up the post count real fast.

Sorry if my constant complaining is getting annoying, but can we not post our reactions when we're playing fighting games? It drives up the post count real fast.

I agree. It also kills any other discussion.

It's happened a few times before already I know, but if you guys can just go to the Steam group chat or something that'd be rad.

Zenfalcia

I agree. It also kills any other discussion.

It's happened a few times before already I know, but if you guys can just go to the Steam group chat or something that'd be rad.

We can still have discussions around it. But it did make discussion grind to a halt.

Squishy3

Nearly 2 days without an actual video and this is what we get... fine I guess it's better than nothing.
There's supposed to be new LPs lined up for November, I'm assuming Matt and Pat will be finishing up Bug Island, and then a mystery new LP that isn't Matt and Pat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom