• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
6xBArqG.png

Squishy3

It's not NEARLY as bad as Parasyte.
I don't even mind the dubstep in Parasyte. Come at me. It actually feels like it fits the scenes it's in considering the transformations don't fit into reality and neither does dubstep. The auto-tuned OP is way worse than the dubstep.

I had to take a break for a couple mins after that and I found this on the reddit, I don't know or care if it was already posted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3pWTDNc--4

I'm still laughing at the Eva scene and I don't even know why

This picture directly led to the creation of this amazing thing my friend made yesterday.

(I know I posted it super late last night, but whatever, almost nobody was here then. :lol)

yeah I saw that its pretty good, I'm surprised at the fact there is more than one of those videos, someone did it for Yugioh as well, then Little Kuriboh took the video and made a parody of Cruel angel thesis to go with it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNvqtKv1bPo
LK loves Eva he just did it to troll people, I don't agree with the criticism of Shinji but that's the point of the song

Squishy3

tRqI8SR.gif

Cats are so stupid
I watched my cat try to eat out of her food bowl and she missed everytime. I was making some bacon not that long ago and she wanted some so I put out my hand to give her a piece I broke off and she couldn't figure out where it was, as she kept purposely avoiding my hand.

Turns out cats can't see where their mouth is going and don't have the cognitive capabilities to push their head in the right direction so that their mouth reaches the desired location. So, in essence, CATS ARE DUMB

I watched my cat try to eat out of her food bowl and she missed everytime. I was making some bacon not that long ago and she wanted some so I put out my hand to give her a piece I broke off and she couldn't figure out where it was, as she kept purposely avoiding my hand.

Turns out cats can't see where their mouth is going and don't have the cognitive capabilities to push their head in the right direction so that their mouth reaches the desired location. So, in essence, CATS ARE DUMB

Cats: The world's most majestic dumbass.

yeah I saw that its pretty good, I'm surprised at the fact there is more than one of those videos, someone did it for Yugioh as well, then Little Kuriboh took the video and made a parody of Cruel angel thesis to go with it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNvqtKv1bPo
LK loves Eva he just did it to troll people, I don't agree with the criticism of Shinji but that's the point of the song

There's a TON of parodies of this. The Dark Souls one is my favorite
if just for the dried finger being the finger and the Praise the Sun

Yo! That art get better yet? It's like mid-Part 2 when it gets way better. Also how far and post thoughts.

I like Part 2.

I'm at the part where
new Zeppeli gets a pigeon in his mouth and the Pillar Men pop out. Fucking Joseph is so stupid I love him. Also RIP Guile and Dhalism

Hey guys question, why the fuck do we call them rollercoasters here and not jet coasters like they do in japan Jet Coaster sounds way cooler!?

Zenfalcia

how about both

Director reason:
He did it to show the fans how messed up they were for liking characters like asuka sexually? i guess. Don't quote me on that, but it was a response to the fans who enjoyed EVA. TLDR; the Director hates the fans.

Story reason:
Shinji is messed up. Also, he's a teenager who likes girls? There's probably more to it, but i don't remember it.

So I just came back from seeing The Drop in theaters. Great movie from a great director with excellent actors doing a hell of a job. (R.I.P. James Gandolfini, worthy movie to end an exceptional career with)

Really good and sparing use of lighting to emphasize important points in character development, great twist that wasn't over the top mindblowing but did manage to make you understand a certain character in an instant.

I expected the movie to be wilder, more extravagant, spiraling deeper and deeper into a bad situation but what I got to see instead was a movie that was just on the brink of normalcy. The drama and the tension was almost understated. It had a very clear goal of what it wanted to do, stuck to it and did it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom