• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only 100% a few games, OOT, MM, Pokemon Red, Pokemon Sapphire, SR3 and Infamous Second Son. I only did infamous because it was incredibly easy, it takes a lot from a game to make me 100% it. P4G can fuck off with it's Hardcore Risette Fan

Oh and 3 of the Ratchet and clank games, I think they were Going Commando, Up your Arsenal, and Deadlocked
fuck Mario 64 as well. now that I'm thinking about it I've done a bunch that I just can't remember

Agent York

Neo Member
What a hero.
sonic06machdeath.gif
It's probably telling of me that I was laughing more at that dolphin glitching out on land then Sonic flying to Oblivion.

I've 100% games before, but the only two recent ones I remember were SR3 and 4, but those are easy ones. Meh

I've only 100% a few games, OOT, MM, Pokemon Red, Pokemon Sapphire, SR3 and Infamous Second Son. I only did infamous because it was incredibly easy, it takes a lot from a game to make me 100% it. P4G can fuck off with it's Hardcore Risette Fan

You two need to tell me what SR is right now, for reasons

ultimax

I got the trophy without even trying for it. it was a pleasant surprise lol. but its really not as bad people make it out to be.

So persona 4 golden the animation is one of my favorite concepts ever. The writers looked at the order for it, said "We already did this. How do we make it fun?"
"Well, people replay persona games all the time. Soooo..."
"He's on a New Game +?"
"He's on a New Game +."

BRILLIANT.

croten

So persona 4 golden the animation is one of my favorite concepts ever. The writers looked at the order for it, said "We already did this. How do we make it fun?"
"He's on a New Game +?"
"He's on a New Game +."

BRILLIANT.

And then they made Marie Cannon

Rutti

"He's on a New Game +?"
"He's on a New Game +."

BRILLIANT.

That only lasts the first episode really. After that it's mostly "Here is Marie. Now love her!"

360pages

The only good ones are the first three, after that they all went downhill

Nah, I honestly had more fun with Generations, Colors and even unleashed more than Sonic 1. I think people have a strange idea of what sonic should be vs what he is. Hell Sonic Colors is actually really fun.

The only good ones are the first three, after that they all went downhill

Colors and Generations are good.

Nah, I honestly had more fun with Generations, Colors and even unleashed more than Sonic 1. I think people have a strange idea of what sonic should be vs what he is. Hell Sonic Colors is actually really fun.

How could you have more fun with Unleashed when there's those awful werehog stages.

Yo remember how great marble garden zone is??? Especially when you had to slowly push blocks into lava and slowly ride them.
or how about labryinth zone when you had to run through water which makes you super slow and you have a death timer.

Why is no one bringing up Sonic Rush? Literally everyone forgets about it, it's not even like it was bad

EDIT: Someone, someone always snipes me

croten

Yo remember how great marble garden zone is??? Especially when you had to slowly push blocks into lava and slowly ride them.
or how about labryinth zone when you had to run through water which makes you super slow and you have a death timer.

Exactly, I think the original games are solid 7

360pages

Honestly, thinking about it, Sonic 1 is easily one of the worst 2d Sonic games, Even though I think 3&K is easily one of the best Sonic 1 was really all over the place.

I'm really liking Untold now I've stopped story mode and went classic. I still love the concept of cute and cuddly furry creatures being the most badass motherfuckers who can easily one shot you dead. And I like my party, though I still think Paladins are lame.
Front Row: Paladin, Ronin (who loves dying), Dark Hunter
Back Row: Medic, Survivalist
Also the grimoire stone system is actually really neat. I hated it originally but now I see the potential in it. Shame I think the skills you get on the stones are random. I'm trying to make up for my lack of Alchemist by giving my Medic some elemental moves.

Oh and being able to jump to the stairs on each floor is weird. I like it because I can play it lame as fuck. But I hate it because I can play it lame as fuck.

Seriously Etrian Odyssey Untold is great. I'm so glad Persona Q is coming to Europe 3 days after NA. But I'm even more excited for Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold. It's only out next week in Nippon, so 6 months for us here? I hope that we get it as soon after NA like we are Persona Q
and I hope the reason we're getting Persona Q so soon isn't because it's a Persona game. That'd suck because I want Etrian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom