• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

I, on the other hand, really liked Sunshine, but mainly because I loved its world and atmosphere. I find Noki Bay both serene and frightening. I do understand that the gameplay is not up to the usual Mario standard though, sans those Fludd-less levels.

Yeah i think sunshine is pretty alright. I just really like the environment. its a fun game to play during the summer

What does that mean!?

Also I for one....liked sonic and the black knight.

giphy.gif

360pages

Sonic Battle was awesome, it actually had a lot of content for a brawler spin-off, like a weird amount of polish.

Rather play that than playstaion all stars.

Christ, who thought it was a good idea to give every single enemy in Bayo a combo breaker?

Emerl was cool...

Sonic Battle is fucking hype.

I want another one.

Sonic Battle, fuckin hell yeah.

I doubt it holds up at all, but I have the same cart I had as a kid still.

oh god i was just thinking about that piece of shit.
i actually kinda liked it

I played a bit. It was pretty good. Not sure if it holds up. Probably not.

Sonic Battle was awesome, it actually had a lot of content for a brawler spin-off, like a weird amount of polish.

Rather play that than playstaion all stars.
Btw I beat it a while ago. Man those final fights are fucking stupid. Fun game though, especially if you're a faster character

360pages

Is it bad that I think the best license games of this year outside of Shadow of Mordor is a Naruto game? I actually like Revolution more than the Korra game despite the former being made by platinum.

I touched that game, recoiled in disgust, played as Raiden for a match or two which was almost cool, and then didn't want to touch it again.
How can you get angry with the famous sony mascot Big Daddy from Bioshock the game that was on Xbox 360 exclusive only for a while.

360pages

I touched that game, recoiled in disgust, played as Raiden for a match or two which was almost cool, and then didn't want to touch it again.

Jump Ultimate stars is really good for a party battle game, and it requires little to no knowledge of Japanese to play it.

If it played like that it would actually be fun and pretty nice, but they decided to go with...that.

Is it bad that I think the best license games of this year outside of Shadow of Mordor is a Naruto game? I actually like Revolution more than the Korra game despite the former being made by platinum.

Yes cause alien isolation came out this year.

I will unconditionally love that game

360pages

Did I tell you guys the one time all my friends got mad into naruto for no reason?

EDIT: oh god I double posted

Well, it's a pretty easy series to get into and long. For a lot of people longer series have more appeal than shorter ones, especially if they like the characters enough.

Well, it's a pretty easy series to get into and long. For a lot of people longer series have more appeal than shorter ones, especially if they like the characters enough.

It was weird cause none of them have had any sort of interest in anime ever, and I thought it was a bit random to have them sort of out of the blue fall in love with it.

ultimax

You still haven't told me how far you went into the woolie hole/ Storm games.

I did back in thread 5 but thats when everybody started to abandon ship and go to the new thread lol.

but yeah they're really good, and i enjoy the storm games way more than i will ever enjoy the anime. i've played through them all. (except revolution, but im just gonna skip it)
now im just waiting on storm 4 so i can see the end of naruto and escape this woolie hole forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom