• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kyoko was programmed to have the most tragic backstory of all time, Sayaka is slipping into the abyss, and Madoka is crying all the time always. Kyubey remains the fuckest of fuckers, and Homura is the only one who knows anything. On to 8!

Fair enough. If you don't want to have them in all the time, you can always go to Linux. PCMasterRace? More like LinuxMasterRace.

I will never stop pushing Linux.
It's ok. I understand.
Fuck that. I am all of me is the worst Sonic song
"What's wrong with you, really?"
This needs to happen. We should just do BestGAF Sings Sonic's Greatest Hits.
Might as well. We have the best taste in sonic music. We can do a Smooth McGroove cover of Chemical Plant Zone while we're at it. Tons of poorly synced "doot Doo"

Yeah, I'll be downloading it for my Vita. Since I want KB/M, I'm not downloading it for my PS4.

You played with KB/M? Huh, most people I know did WASD + Arrows. Myself included.

Might as well. We have the best taste in sonic music. We can do a Smooth McGroove cover of Chemical Plant Zone while we're at it. Tons of poorly synced "doot Doo"

We need to make the sequel to almor darmadildu.

i dont have plus
not renewing it till June for PS4 reasons
also yep itll have modding support
meh ill double dip i guess
Vita first, Steam Sales after

AW YISS
In trouble with his fans. Some people don't really like this behavior, like me.
I think your point is totally valid, but what makes this reasonable, at least to me, is that YouTube comments are straight up dicks, and they've been dealing with that for literally years now.

Village

tumblr_n1pqi0k42f1qjsrbmo1_400.jpg

heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom