• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

I did back in thread 5 but thats when everybody started to abandon ship and go to the new thread lol.

but yeah they're really good, and i enjoy the storm games way more than i will ever enjoy the anime. i've played through them all. (except revolution, but im just gonna skip it)
now im just waiting on storm 4 so i can see the end of naruto and escape this woolie hole forever

Glad you enjoyed it, the games do a far better job of telling the story at a good pace while giving great amount of visuals. They also are really long compared to most fighting games stories.

Storm 1 is easily the weakest in term of story, while Storm 2 is the best in term of story.

Naruto ending is either going to have the Worst ending or the Best Worst Ending. No way in hell this manga will finish good. I feel Kishi is gonna pull some bullshit. like a cliffhanger so people have to see the new movie.

Remember that time sonic died and the power of love brought him back? Remember that time he taught an ancient fighting robot compassion and humanity?

My response was supposed to be a joke in bad taste, but man Sonic lore is bullshit.
Was Omega the ancient fighting robot?

vizzddg.jpg

Man this Crossover in Kamen Rider would be the best.

Shamelessly stolen off of the TokuGAF OT

ultimax

Glad you enjoyed it, the games do a far better job of telling the story at a good pace while giving great amount of visuals. They also are really long compared to most fighting games stories.

Storm 1 is easily the weakest in term of story, while Storm 2 is the best in term of story.

Yeah, but i like how you can Free-Roam around the village (even though it serves no real purpose).

it was really nice just jumping around and stuff lol

360pages

Yeah, but i like how you can Free-Roam around the village (even though it serves no real purpose).

it was really nice just jumping around and stuff lol

Yeah that was fun, but the story made little to no sense without context and info dumps. Though I really like Storm 2 in terms of how they handled it, and even though it was reduced like crazy it was better than them flat out taking it out completely.

Also, still one of my favorite boss fights in the series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm2z4QNOeAU

ultimax

All this sonic talk makes me wanna play sonic generations again.

this thread is poison.

Yeah that was fun, but the story made little to no sense without context and info dumps. Though I really like Storm 2 in terms of how they handled it, and even though it was reduced like crazy it was better than them flat out taking it out completely.

Also, still one of my favorite boss fights in the series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm2z4QNOeAU

the boss battles are god damn amazing. but my favorite boss fight is definitely the sasuke vs itachi one

360pages

All this sonic talk makes me wanna play sonic generations again.

this thread is poison.

the boss battles are god damn amazing. but my favorite boss fight is definitely the sasuke vs itachi one

Overall, I will say storm 2 boss fights were much better and more varied than Storm 3 boss fights. But Madara's was really good in storm 3. And storm 3 as a whole had much harder bosses near the end.

Oh man, Chapter 11...
what a fucking bitch that Alraune. She sure had some beef with Madama Butterfly.

And leave it to Rodin to turn her into a new weapon. Thanks, big guy.

Remember that time sonic died and the power of love brought him back? Remember that time he taught an ancient fighting robot compassion and humanity?

Remember that time Sonic Founded a Civilization?

64134-11074-97131-1-sonic-the-hedgehog.jpg

or when Metal Sonic aka his Dad Died?

sonic136.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://www.emuparadise.me/Comics/2004-07%20-%20Sonic%200136/07.jpg[/IMG]
Code:
[IMG]http://www.emuparadise.me/Comics/2004-07%20-%20Sonic%200136/08.jpg[/IMG]
Code:
[IMG]http://www.emuparadise.me/Comics/2004-07%20-%20Sonic%200136/09.jpg[/IMG]

Archie Sonic is some shit.
Idk if this is allowed.. if not i'll remove.

ultimax

Overall, I will say storm 2 boss fights were much better and more varied than Storm 3 boss fights. But Madara's was really good in storm 3. And storm 3 as a whole had much harder bosses near the end.
yeah the fight where you are
fighting all the tailed beasts
was a god damn pain lol
I platinumed
rodin
in Bayo1 on 360

I did nearly every damn thing you could do in that game.

AND IM GOING TO DO IT AGAIN!

damn. major props to you for actually doing that. i did everything in bayo 1
except for that damn optional fight lol

Squishy3

I'm out getting lunch and this girl is dressed as the girl from Suckerpunch. Not even a con or anything going on.

The optional fight in Bayo 1 is the best. He does a fucking raging demon! I wonder what it's like in Bayo 2, the platinum ticket is there.

360pages

yeah the fight where you are
fighting all the tailed beasts
was a god damn pain lol

damn. major props to you for actually doing that. i did everything in bayo 1
except for that damn optional fight lol

Storm 3 final boss pales compared to Storm 2. Mostly because someone thought it was a good idea to make a 30-50 minute long boss fight. It works well on your first playthough, but on repeat playthoughs.

Xiraiya

I wanted to see how the Hollow Head looked on Woolie, I can't believe they went all the way to the equip screen and never equipped it even for a second.

The Zaibatsu haven't had a good running joke since the Fireaxe or Pat's love of shotguns and tank controls or Face/Off.

Skeletons are only an October running gag. We need another joke to push for SUMMERSLAM.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
The Zaibatsu haven't had a good running joke since the Fireaxe or Pat's love of shotguns and tank controls or Face/Off.

Skeletons are only an October running gag. We need another joke to push for SUMMERSLAM.
But summerslam is already done, however, we still got the survivor series.

if you guys voted for Age of Wooltron like i told you wed have another running joke to work with
though i guess thread 7 can be the movie in the OT
Age of Wooltron

Xiraiya

Pat needs to step up his OCD game of exploring every area before he moves on, Woolie finds tons of shit he never did, so it's like what is Pat doing when he plays by himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom