• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt even here!

ron-weasleys-glare-of-doom-o.gif

Man, this wikipedia page is fucking gold.
"After witnessing Eggman have a mental breakdown in front of him, Sonic becomes depressed and blames himself for his foe's current pitiful state, but is cheered up by Sally in order to enjoy the celebration of finally defeating Eggman. However, the party is crashed when Monkey Khan appears in a rage. He reveals that the Egg Empire has a new ruler; with Eggman incapacitated, Snively has given control to the Iron Queen, who controls the four ninja clans of the Dragon Kingdom."

ROBOCOP: WOW, WHAT A FUCKING AWESOME ENDING SEQUENCE FOR A MOVIE. HOLY SHIT.
Pat has talked about being really anal about exploring and getting everything before moving on, so that's why I made that comment because he bought it up on occasion.
Yeah I understand, I just think his 4 playthroughs and quick reports on each of the DLC areas as they came out made me assume he rushed them. Plus, if you're gonna miss something in a game, it's definitely a Souls game.
Best Friends Beat Em' Ups - Night Slashers X (Part 1 of 2)
Here we go.
Sick, it's been awhile.

croten

ROBOCOP: WOW, WHAT A FUCKING AWESOME ENDING SEQUENCE FOR A MOVIE. HOLY SHIT.
Yeah I understand, I just think his 4 playthroughs and quick reports on each of the DLC areas as they came out made me assume he rushed them. Plus, if you're gonna miss something in a game, it's definitely a Souls game.

Sick, it's been awhile.

Was that you're first time seeing it? Robocop is great. Heck I'd say the new one tops the sequels

I call bullshit on that just because of how Linear areas in Souls games actually are once you internalize them, this area in the DLC at least is understandable though.
Well, sorta. There's several areas and places that are hidden in non-traditional fashions, and while most of the game is pretty obvious, it's easy to let things slip through the cracks. Plus when Pat talks about looking in every single room, he's often talking about survival horror games, which actually tend to have the least complex maps ever. Just some corridors in a grid layout.
Was that you're first time seeing it? Robocop is great. Heck I'd say the new one tops the sequels
Yup, I've heard the sequels are bad and the reboot was alright. Man that was a fun movie though.

The new Terminator movie plot leaked today.

Yeah. This is hopefully the last Terminator movie.

also this: http://youtu.be/53Oz3hm00NI?t=21m20s

This is from the video above.

I have a very, very, very good source that has been right every time with stuff he or she has given me. And I know the whole movie of Terminator Genisys. I’m not going to spoil the movie. The real kind of scoop would ruin the movie. I’m just not into that. There are Terminator fans, rabid Terminator fans, I am one of them. This is what I’ll say: We’re in trouble. This movie…I think it’s going to piss off Terminator fans. I think it’s going to be the last nail in the coffin in the franchise. The way that they are trying to spin a new take on the Terminator series is… I don’t even think it looks good on paper. I know the ending. I know who the villain is. And it’s out of left field.

Emouse

just finished the Korra game, man I had way more trouble with that than Bayo 2 and I have no idea why, still fun though, probably won't go back for a second round but it has persuaded me to watch Korra again

The new Terminator movie plot leaked today.

Yeah. This is hopefully the last Terminator movie.

also this: http://youtu.be/53Oz3hm00NI?t=21m20s

This is from the video above.
What the fuck even is this
Why am I not even suprised?

Fuck youtube commenters.
It's the worst I've ever seen on a Best Friends video. It's really gross.
Iron DLC was really fucking annoying though. Like they got rid of the tracking shit in Sunken DLC and brought it back for no reason.
Considering the general consensus that the DLC is annoying, I'm dumbfounded that people are mad Woolie has reached the same conclusion.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm looking for an external harddrive that will allow me to stream movies and tv shows right off of it. Is there a specific type I have to buy? Or will anything work?

What the fuck even is this
It's the worst I've ever seen on a Best Friends video. It's really gross.

Considering the general consensus that the DLC is annoying, I'm dumbfounded that people are mad Woolie has reached the same conclusion.

if Woolies mad now wait till he fights the Optional boss of the DLC
and they will cause you have to to get that cool greatsword Pat mentioned

I am the most hungover I've ever been. I drank way more than I ever have and ever should. Then, while this state of most drunk I had to walk a mile home. It was only the second time I've ever thrown up from drinking. I'm also now way more sick than I was yesterday. I am not having a good time right now you guys.

Weirdly, though, I remember every event from the night. These two girls kept trying to get the D but I didn't want to give it to the one that really wanted it, so I kept having to smoothly try and shift over to the one I did want, I did, but then I had to leave with my friend so nothing happened. It's a good thing nothing did, considering how drunk I was.

I need a nice, easy to follow super long anime to just watch all day while trying not to die. Recommend me one, please! I don't want to watch anything great that might be ruined by my current state, something along the lines of cardfight vanguard.

I'm looking for an external harddrive that will allow me to stream movies and tv shows right off of it. Is there a specific type I have to buy? Or will anything work?

I'm not sure you can buy a hard drive on its own to stream from. Usually you just get a high capacity, low everything else micro PC. Unless you want to stream over your in home wireless, through the cloud for example, or you already have a media PC and you're looking for a larger drive to hold the data on.

I need a nice, easy to follow super long anime to just watch all day while trying not to die. Recommend me one, please! I don't want to watch anything great that might be ruined by my current state, something along the lines of cardfight vanguard.

Honestly Yugioh, the original season (hell, season 0 too) fits the bill. Recognizable characters and comically evil villains.

You mean just an external drive for a laptop? You could get USB 3.0 of you have a 3.0 port and have quick transfer speeds, but anything 7200 RPM should be fine.
The comments are butthurt about that coming up too. Fucking garbage, it's literally so bad.

Emouse

Anything USB will work fine

wait is it the
smelter sword
the thing Pat keeps mentioning? I didn't think it was anything special other than being a different colour

croten

I am the most hungover I've ever been. I drank way more than I ever have and ever should. Then, while this state of most drunk I had to walk a mile home. It was only the second time I've ever thrown up from drinking. I'm also now way more sick than I was yesterday. I am not having a good time right now you guys.

Weirdly, though, I remember every event from the night. These two girls kept trying to get the D but I didn't want to give it to the one that really wanted it, so I kept having to smoothly try and shift over to the one I did want, I did, but then I had to leave with my friend so nothing happened. It's a good thing nothing did, considering how drunk I was.

Have you watched Ippo?

Oberon

Banned
I knew this will happen!
I can't sleep. I happens every time I have to go back to school...
It's almost midnight and I wake up at 6 am,
Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom