• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiaaa

if Woolies mad now wait till he fights the Optional boss of the DLC
and they will cause you have to to get that cool greatsword Pat mentioned

I think Pat's talking about the
Fume Knight Ultra Greatsword, and Raime isn't optional if you want to "beat" the DLC.

I only thought a few ambush areas in the DLC were annoying (and the Frigid Outskirts), but for the most part, they're pretty great.

woolie just does some mind-boggling shit even when he isn't tired.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I am the most hungover I've ever been. I drank way more than I ever have and ever should. Then, while this state of most drunk I had to walk a mile home. It was only the second time I've ever thrown up from drinking. I'm also now way more sick than I was yesterday. I am not having a good time right now you guys.

Weirdly, though, I remember every event from the night. These two girls kept trying to get the D but I didn't want to give it to the one that really wanted it, so I kept having to smoothly try and shift over to the one I did want, I did, but then I had to leave with my friend so nothing happened. It's a good thing nothing did, considering how drunk I was.

I need a nice, easy to follow super long anime to just watch all day while trying not to die. Recommend me one, please! I don't want to watch anything great that might be ruined by my current state, something along the lines of cardfight vanguard.

There's this really light, nice anime about students at a music collage called Nodame Cantabile. Main guy wants to be a conductor, and this girl falls in love with him because he also kicks ass at the piano. Then he finds out that she kicks ass at the piano and there's 3 seasons, but all of them are really light and awesome.

There's this really light, nice anime about students at a music collage called Nodame Cantabile. Main guy wants to be a conductor, and this girl falls in love with him because he also kicks ass at the piano. Then he finds out that she kicks ass at the piano and there's 3 seasons, but all of them are really light and awesome.

Hmmm, I don't know if I have the patience for a romance story right now.

It's the worst I've ever seen on a Best Friends video. It's really gross.
Worse than the Kenny shit?
I am the most hungover I've ever been. I drank way more than I ever have and ever should. Then, while this state of most drunk I had to walk a mile home. It was only the second time I've ever thrown up from drinking. I'm also now way more sick than I was yesterday. I am not having a good time right now you guys.

Weirdly, though, I remember every event from the night. These two girls kept trying to get the D but I didn't want to give it to the one that really wanted it, so I kept having to smoothly try and shift over to the one I did want, I did, but then I had to leave with my friend so nothing happened. It's a good thing nothing did, considering how drunk I was.

I need a nice, easy to follow super long anime to just watch all day while trying not to die. Recommend me one, please! I don't want to watch anything great that might be ruined by my current state, something along the lines of cardfight vanguard.
You don't drink water when you get drunk?

wSvoup5.gif

Never change, OT.

I don't know why but it really bothers me a lot when people don't know how to spell "masturbate"
Or when people say "cummed", that's not a fucking word

I do and I did, but like I said, I was way too drunk and couldn't drink as much as I needed to before passing out.

Ah that's no good then, sorry about that. What made you drink so much anyways, being drunk?

Ah that's no good then, sorry about that. What made you drink so much anyways, being drunk?

Being out, being drunk, being with people, just the mood and energy. Everyone was drinking and I wanted to have even more fun than I already was, so to a drunk mind, drinking more was the obvious solution.

You already watched ALL of Cardfight Vanguard?

I kinda wanna recommend filler episodes of Detective Conan since there is a lot of them and just plain alright for some of them.

Buddyfight and Milky Holmes were somewhat made by the same people as CFV and is just flluff to watch.

360pages

Finally started back up with Disgaea D2, stopped around Pringer X, because too much grinding.

Also, have any of you played Rayman Legends yet?

look what i stumbled upon while browsing the gamfaqs board of Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
lightbox

closest well get to a Kill La Kill videogame i guess

joe2187

Banned
look what i stumbled upon while browsing the gamfaqs board of Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
lightbox

closest well get to a Kill La Kill videogame i guess

The Image doesnt work.

Man they were talking bout backdraft the movie in the beat em up video, I remember going on Backdraft the movie: The Ride when I was a kid and the universal studios theme park still had all the animatronic deathtraps, with the giant robo king kong and and Earthquake in the subway during the tour.

I remember people always throwing trash into the fires on the backdraft ride.

360pages

Five more days until everyone is writing.

Blegh, I should work on some of my other work while I'm at it, since I'm going to be doing math throughout the night.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom