• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

RIP your bank account.

10-goodbye.gif

I hope it was worth it.

We'll find out soon enough, I just have to go get some necessary items. You know the ones.

What is this... walk? Is it a revolutionary new method of travel?

It's actually an ancient art, lost long ago. And I'm fat as shit so discovering the intricacies of this antiquity of a mobility option was extra hard, but then I remembered an ancient song sang by the Saint of Nicholsons. "You gotta put one foot in front of the other, and soon you'll be walking out the door." It really turned the whole thing around.

Foolish fool! OTPs don't earn their title! It is bestowed upon them with no effort, no mere mortal can fully understand the concept of the mechanics going into an OTP, but one knows it when he sees it. For it is canon, thee thou see sow!

Absolutely not.

I was picturing all of this like Space Battleship Yamato. But that works.

NO. Terrible original Xbox games are the only way to illustrate our points. You know it to be true.
I actually played this with a friend. It controlled... Poorly.
And I insist on being at this SAO screening. Misery makes my
heart
rock hard.

BAKAYARO! You're right. RoyxRiza 4eva.

It's actually an ancient art, lost long ago. And I'm fat as shit so discovering the intricacies of this antiquity of a mobility option was extra hard, but then I remembered an ancient song sang by the Saint of Nicholsons. "You gotta put one foot in front of the other, and soon you'll be walking out the door." It really turned the whole thing around.

Gee, that sounds neat.

Zenfalcia

pic of the movie characters for Naruto The Last from 4 chan
http://i.4cdn.org/a/1415166353725.jpg#?1#?1#WebrootPlugIn#?1#?1#PhreshPhish#?1#?1#agtpwd
spoilers so viewer discresion is advised

Looks like there'll be sick wheel chair combos in the new movie. Canon ship is real huh. All the other ships are sunk 5ever.

Alright seems fair enough. Liam milk is pretty expensive.

Where does the milk even come from?
How does one milk a liam? don't answer the question. I know where that train of thought will go.

Are you willing to make that bet like how Pat said Yakuza 0 will never get localized?
Its a pretty safe bet.

Well 5 never did, why would 0 be?

We know he lurks here.

I wonder why he hasn't banned us all yet.

Actually, I don't think there's any mods here. That or they don't care at all.

I cant imagine how crazy pat would go if they did localize it.

He would be almost as happy as when we
shot Kenny together
WDS2

But literally the first plot point that has been a constant through the billion years of this series is "I'm gonna be Hokage, believe it!" Well, I fucking believed it, Naruto! I believed for years!

It's gonna happen. It's gonna happen in the movie. That's gonna be the last scene, Kakashi retiring.

But literally the first plot point that has been a constant through the billion years of this series is "I'm gonna be Hokage, believe it!" Well, I fucking believed it, Naruto! I believed for years!

The shonen protagonist can't possibly reach their main goal though or else the show can't make money anymore.

We need that new fucking PS3 game to leave Japan immediately

I don't need to read Japanese to know how to Dempsey Roll someone in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom